Rejected...

The next chapter I'm thinking of speeding along to Christmas and stuff to move the story along faster.. Let me know what you guys think. ENJOY babes!!

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

It's been a week since I've been home and it's getting closer to Christmas which means my birthday is coming up!!! I'll be 18 and legal bitches!! I got up and took a shower and lotioned my body before I slipped on a gray graphic sweater and denim jeans with my black chucks. I did my makeup and put on my jewelry. It's hard to do my hair with my broken arm it hurts to grip anything with my hand. I walked out my room into Zhanee's room. Yes they moved in and since Nevada stayed with Shaq last night I went to Z. I lowkey like her, she cool and we even hang sometimes. "Z will you pull my hair in a ponytail." I asked her handing her my brush and hair tye. "Yeah you want your bangs braided back?" She asked me. I nodded as she quickly began to braid my hair. "So you look cute. Dressing up for Sean maybe?" Z smiled and continued to do my hair. "Thanks." I said grabbing my things and going downstairs.

"Hey." I said to everyone as Zhanee and I met up with everyone at my locker. She said her goodbyes to us as she went to meet up with some of her friends. "See you two are getting closer." Jabrea said. "Yea she cool people." I said. Everyone went into their own separate conversations. "So how about you and me skip lunch here and go somewhere else." Justin asked gripping my waist. "Mhmm depends on where we go." I said then pecked his lips. "Well we can go get some pizza or Chinese." He suggested. "Chinese would be fine." I said. "But you know what I would prefer to eat." He said biting his lips and winking at me. "Boy bye." I said laughing then grabbing my books and walking to class.

At lunch Justin and I sneaked out the back door and walked across the football field and around the building to get to the student parking area. We hopped in Justin's car and he drove us to TopChina. Justin held the door for me as we walked inside and up to the counter. This random broad stood there on her phone texting. "Hi we would like to or-" I said but was cut off as she put her hand in my face. "Hold on." She said. This bitch got me fucked up. "Umm you goin take our order or nahh." I asked. She looked up and when her eyes met Justin's she was all giggly and smiling. "Hi.." She said to him while tangly her hand in her blonde hair. "Sup." Justin said not giving her the time of day. "Excuse me." I said looking at her. I'm trying real hard not to beat her ass. "Oh yeah what you want?" She asked with an attitude. I let it slide and ordered then stood to the side for Justin. After he ordered he insisted I go find a table while he waited for the food. Since I trust him I left and went to find one in eye view of them. She was leaning over the counter whispering stuff to him while he stood at a safe distance from her. As she was giving him our food she slipped a piece of white paper in his hand that he dropped right on the floor and walked on. I was laughing my ass off. "Rejected.." I said loud enough for her to hear. "Hoes nowadays." He said once he was at the table.

===================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Zhanee and Aryanna are getting close.

•Justin knows where home is.

•Should Aryanna have beat her ass.

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica💒💗