Suspicious...

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

Once we got back to Justin's house he carried me upstairs to his room. He laid me on the bed while he slipped of my shoes and slipped off his shirt and shoes. He climbed into the bed behind me and held me while I silently cried. That was seriously some crazy shit. Later on I convinced Justin I was fine and to take me home. I was laying on my bed watching the Lying Game and eating a tub of strawberry ice cream. I just can't get over how they chased me. Who was that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

===========================================

After I dropped Aryanna off home I drove back to my house to change clothes. Trey and Shaq were coming over to play some basketball. I was walking up the stairs to my room when I saw my pops. The phone call I had with Ary while she was running to my house keeps playing over in my mind. I can't imagine how scared she was and I was scared as fuck! "Aye pops can I talk to you?" I asked my dad. "Yeah son. What's on your mind?" He asked while making a sandwich. I told him about what happened with Aryanna. "Wow! Is she ok?" He asked. "Yeah or at least she claims to be." He nodded and asked me who I thought it could be. I told him anybody or Joann but I don't know. The doorbell ranged and in walked Trey and Shaq we went to the indoor court we have in our house and started our game...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryanna's POV

==========================================

I walked downstairs to put the rest of the ice cream up when the doorbell ringed. I looked through the peephole and didn't see anyone. I opened the door and no one was standing there. I looked around the corners and stepped out on the porch and didn't see anyone. As I walking back inside the house I saw someone or something out the corner of my eye. I looked across the street and there she, he, it whatever stood staring at me motionless. I spun around and ran back in the house and slammed the door locking it. "Where's my phone!!!" I screamed and ran upstairs to grab it and to call Justin...

================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Is it Joann?

•Why is it following her?

•What's going on?

Comment and Vote🙊❤️💄

~Monica🐯💙🍨