I Love You..

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

We pulled up to Applewood one of my favorite places to eat. Justin came over and opened the door for me and grabbed my hand. After we were seated and ordered Justin asked me again. "Now what's wrong again?" He asked. "No-" I started before Justin cut me off. "And you better not say nothing." He said. "I don't now.. Honestly." I told him. He gave me a puzzled look "What do you mean?" He asked. I explained to him how I've been feeling. And how I think it's just a phase and that it'll go away. "Aryanna your perfect. Your smile lights up any room, your eyes are beautiful when you look at me I feel loved. Your body is perfect. I love how short you are, I love how when someone says something sweet to you you blush. I love when you get mad and your nose flares and your forehead creases. I also love when you laugh how your nose creases and your dimples show. I love how sporty, geeky, sweet, talented, smart, caring, kind-hearted, unselfish and crazy you are. I love that my sisters love you and that my family loves you. I love all your flaws and how you hate to wear your glasses because you think it makes you look like your mom. I love everything about you and it breaks my heart to know you feel like this. Baby your perfect to me. I love you." Justin says. By now I was bawling my eyes out. "I love you too." I managed to say. He threw some money on the table grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. After a few minutes we pulled away and got into his car and drove to the mall. We walked around in the mall for a little while. "Really? Who says that anymore?" I asked Justin laughing while wiping the tears from my eyes. "I do! People still say clean." He says grabbing my hand tighter. "Ok babe. Whatever you say." I said pulling him into Victoria Secret. "While were here I need some more stuff." I told him. "I'm good as long as you try this stuff on." He says holding up a thong. "Babe put that down." I said taking the thong out of his hand. We spent almost two hours in there. I got everything that I needed but I had Justin trying to get me to try on lingerie and shit. I feel a little better since our talk but still.. I just don't know how to explain it. We left the mall and went back to my house and laid around in the den watching tv. "You feeling better?" Justin asked. "A little." I told him. He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." He said. "I love you too babe." I told him.

====================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!

•Aww Justin poured his heart out!

•They finally told each they love each other!

•What do you think is wrong with Aryanna?

If you have ANY questions for the characters comment or inbox them!

Comment and Vote!🙊❤️

~Monica🐯💙