I Got Accepted..

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

After the fight, school pretty much went back to normal. No one got into trouble so we all just dropped the whole thing. After I got cleaned up I went to my locker to get my binder and books for French class so I could take this test. "Hey!" Kacie beamed. "Hey girl!" I said. We talked and walked to class together. I was starving since I didn't have lunch because the fight went on at that time. Instead of going straight to class we went to our guidance counselor's office since he always has snacks. Once we ate in his office we thanked him and left for class.

That test was easy as fuck! All it was is simple greetings since it's the second week in the class. (It's another elective) "How do you think you did?" I asked Kacie. "Good.. I hope. You?" He said. "I think I did good." I replied. We talked about random things until we got to my locker to switch to the next class.

After school I went home by myself. Shaq took Nevada out on a small date. "What the hell?" I mumbled to myself as I walked inside of my house. There was cards scattered everywhere. And bundles of random colors laid everywhere. The house looked like the wedding threw up in it. "Mama donde estas? Que hay de nuevo? (Mama where are you? What's going on?)" I shouted through out the house and dropped my backpack down by the door. "La y la boda! (Den and wedding!)" She yelled back in a short reply. I walked into the den "Hola mama! (Hey mama!) I said and kissed her cheek and said hey to John. I told them I would cook dinner while they finished whatever they needed to get done. I made spaghetti and fixed everyone a plate and we ate. I cleaned up the kitchen once we were done. I went upstairs and took a shower and laid in the bed watching Good Burger. A little while later I dozed off and fell asleep. Around 2am my phone starts buzzing and it's Justin. I quickly answered thinking something was wrong.

My Baby🙊💕👑: Hey are you awake?

~Yea I'm awake. What's wrong?

My Baby🙊💕👑: Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice...

~Mhm sure ok. We'll I'll see you a little while. Love you!

My Baby🙊💕👑: Love you too

After we hung up I got out the bed and slipped on some sweat pants and a sweatshirt over my pajamas and packed an overnight bag. I know Justin, something is bothering him. I wrote everyone a note and drove to Justin's house. I texted Quincy since I knew he was wide awake and he came down to answer the door. "Hey he's upstairs. Pops knows you here so you good." He says. "Thanks" I replied and smiled.

I walked up stairs and Justin is sitting on the edge of the bed watching tv. "Hey." I said softly. "Hey." He says back. "So what's really wrong? I know you just didn't call to her my voice." I said sitting next to him and grabbing his hand giving it a small but comforting squeeze. "I got accepted into a college.." He started. "Well good for you baby! I'm proud of yo-" I said before he interrupted me. "In California." He finished. "What?" I asked. "I got accepted into UCLA on a football scholarship. I know the season is not over yet but they watched a couple of my games and they love me." He says. "Wow.. I'm happy for you babe! This is what you wanted. Congratulations." I said in a soft voice. I'm not gonna that's a longg way from here. "I know you're upset. I didn't want to tell you like this because I didn't want to see the look on your face, like the one you have right now..." He said with his head down. "Wow California.." Was all I could say. After a few minutes of silence I looked at him and titled his head up to mine. "I'm proud of you. And if you going to school in California gets you closer to your dreams then so be it. I'm down for the rude." I said. He smiled really wide and kissed me. "Wow. Damn I lo-." He paused. "Let's just go to bed." He said. I nodded my head and climbed in the bed. He snuggled into me and we slowly fell asleep..

Wow California...

======================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Aryanna is staring to warm up to John more.

•Aryanna left at 2 am to go see Justin.

•What will mama think?

•Was Justin about to tell Aryanna that he loves her?

If you have any questions for the characters comment or inbox them!

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica🐯💙