Awkward...

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

Skipping to the next day..

I got up for school and did my morning routine and dressed in a big loose black tank top that had "Music" across it in white with a galaxy bandeau underneath. I put on a pair of jeans and purple multi colored Adidas. I braided my hair into two long braids and threw on a white bandana. I quickly put on my jewelry and makeup. I walked downstairs to see no one sadly this is becoming normal to me. I use to always walk downstairs to mama cooking with Nev yelling at me. Not that I have a problem with Nev that's my girl but I get lonely at home alone. I ate breakfast and grabbed my bag and left. Nev spent the night with Brea last night so I didn't have to worry about picking them up since Jabrea got her car back. I cranked up the truck and turned up the radio and Story Of My Life by One Direction was playing low key this is my shit. "Story of my lifeee." I sanged. No one knew I could sing except for the girls. And I'd like to keep it like that. I pulled out the driveway and drove the 10 minute drive to school. I parked in my usual spot in the student parking. I grabbed my bag and walked inside. As I walked to my hallway I calmly sung Fire by Big Sean. "Its never, never been to late." I'm super cheerful today and I don't know why. "Good morning everyone" I beamed to the crew. They looked at me like I was crazy. "The fuck wrong wit yo crazy ass" Jabrea said. "Nothing I'm cooling." I said smiling. "She finally lost her mind." Shaq said. We all laughed. "Nahh foreal foreal I'm chilling." I said then grabbed my books out my locker for first period. We never go to homeroom because for our weird school it's not mandatory. "Hey baby!" Joann said to Justin then spoke to us. "Hey." I said back. Everyone including Justin and Joann looked at me crazy. "What? Damn you acting like a real nigga can't speak." I said just as the bell ringed. We said our goodbyes and headed to class our separate ways to class.

At lunch we all sat at our usual table. Justin was staring at me then would smirk when I glanced at him. The fuck... We all talked as Justin kept staring at me. I bet he thinks that I like him. I'm with Mack and I hope he knows that it was nothing. But if it meant nothing why am I so happy today? Ok maybe I liked the kiss a little but it was nothing. "So pumpkin I think you should update your YouTube with songs." Jabrea said. I kicked her under the table. "Ahh fuck!! Dammit that shit hurt bruh! Do it again and Ima knock your ass out." She said. Whatever I don't want people to know I sing. "What is she talking about?" Trey asked. "Nothing." I replied simply. "Tell them." Nev said giving me a stern look. "Ok I sing and I'm really good at it. But I'm shy." I said looking down. "Sing." Justin said. "What?" I asked. "Sing." He repeated. Didn't I just say that I'm shy.. This nigga "I'm shy remember." I proceeded to tell him. "It's just us in here." Trey said. I looked at him like he had three heads. "The fuck you mean it's just us in here. I know your big head ass see everybody in this bitch." I said as everyone laughed. "I will one day." I said. I looked at Justin and he was staring at me licking his sexy ass lips. I mean his lips. Umm he making shit really awkward...

After school we all went to eat at Denny's. All we do is eat. As we were sitting at a table in the back a woman walks in with a man and as I looked closer it was my mama and John. They were sitting in a different section we could see them but they couldn't really see us because a big ass wall was in the way. Justin was sitting across from me, he turned around in his seat and looked at them. He lightly kicked me and nodded his head towards them to try and tell me to go talk to them. In all honesty I'm not ready yet. I shook my head and he nodded his head understanding. "Umm what y'all doing?" Nev asked. "Um nothing" I quickly replied. "Mhmm whatever. Girl I know you like my nigga! You need to dump the zero and get with a hero. This the original triple OG! It don't get no better than this!" Trey said trying to hype up the situation.

Yeah.. It doesn't get much more awkward than this....

=====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!

•Trey always gotta make stuff awkward.

•Do you think Aryanna is in denial about Justin?

•Do you think she needs to make up with mama and apologize to John?

•If you have ANY questions for the characters comment or inbox them.

Comment and Vote🙈❤️️

~Monica🐯💙