Birthday Boy...

Justin's POV

===================================================================

I woke up to my family singing me happy birthday and my siblings jumping on me. Feels good to be 19. I blew out the candle my moms was holding before she shoved the plate with the cupcake on my face. We all laughed and took pictures. I shoved everyone out my room to get ready. I showered and slipped on a white shirt with a light blue printed jacket with dark jeans. I brushed my teeth and hair and sprayed some Ralph Lauren cologne on then added my chain and new watch and slipped on my tan sneakers. I looked fresh as ever. I grabbed my phone off the table and replied to some texts and phone calls. I hopped on Twitter and tweeted

"@J_Dior: 19 feels great son🔥🙏"

I replied to a few tweets and retweeted some. I refreshed my mentions and saw that Aryanna tweeted me.

"@QueenAry: Happy Birthday to the best thing thats ever happened to me since Instagram. 😂 @J_Dior I love you baby! 😘❤️"

I laughed at it, we had an inside joke between us that involved Instagram. I retweeted and favorited her tweet then replied back.

"@J_Dior: @QueenAry 😂😂 I love you too baby! See you in a little while big head."

I logged of Twitter and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. Everyone was here, well Mack and them and my grandma plus my siblings and few cousins. Grandma and my mama threw down in the kitchen! Pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, waffles, fruit, toast, homemade orange juice, and biscuits. I'm in heaven. I immediately hugged and kissed them then grabbed a plate and started eating.

"I'm so full." I said rubbing my stomach and pushing my plate away. "You should Justin you had two full plates." Maddie said. "Shut up." I said then threw my napkin at her which led to us full out play wrestling in the living room. My little sisters jumped on me trying to help Maddie. "Get off him." Quincy said picking the twins up tickling them. While Christian grabbed Chance. Life is good man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryanna's POV

=================================================

I had just finished getting ready. I was wearing a Peach Ralph Lauren one shoulder dress with cheetah print heels. I braided my hair in a low bun with dangly earrings and my Michael Kors watch Shaq and Nevada got me for Christmas. My makeup was simple. I lightly sprayed myself with marshmallow kiss body mist from bath and body works and grabbed my phone and clutch. I looked bomb tonight. I walked downstairs just as I heard a car honk. Everyone else had already left for the restaurant. I locked up the house and walked to Justin. "Hey birthday boy." I said and kissed him sweetly. "Hey almost birthday girl." He said then opened the door for me and jogged over to the driver's side getting in and starting up the car. Justin had on a white shirt with a black leather jacket with dark jeans and sneakers. He looked so damn sexy. "I know I'm sexy but damn, you gotta stare?" Justin asked. "Boy shut up." I said playfully punching his arm. "Ah! That hurt you're abusive!" He yelled being over dramatic. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned up the radio. Katy Perry's Dark Horse came booming through the speakers. "Baby do you dare to do this!?Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse!!!" Justin horribly sanged along. I pulled out my phone and made a Instagram video of him singing with the caption "I bet you girls don't get sung to like this. 🙈😂🙌😁#BirthdayBoy" We pulled up and parked at the restaurant. Justin rushed over and helped me out the car "Thanks yoshi." I said. "Don't start that." He said grabbing my hand walking inside. I laughed and nodded my head. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone yelled once we were inside. The place looked great!!! And his football themed 3 layer cake was so cute. I took a picture of it to post later. After dinner some people made toasts. His UCLA football coaches made one as well as his high school coaches. "Help me." Justin whined getting ready to cut the cake. I put one had around his back and the other on his hand as he held the knife and guided his hand to cut it. If we left it up to him just his first slice would've caused the whole cake to topple over. "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me." Justin said. "Aww baby so are y-" I said but was interrupted by Justin smashing a small piece of cake on my mouth them kissing it off. "Aww!!!" Everyone cooed. I didn't know rather to be mad or think it was cute.

"Happy birthday." I whispered to him as we pulled away from the soft kiss we shared. He smiled and kissed me one last time before we posted for a silly picture together.

After we cleaned up for the cake we all presented Justin with his gifts. I got him a new Louis Vuttion tan wallet, a graphic sweater, and a marshmallow shooter (he wanted one.) "I got a marshmallow shooter!!!" He yelled pulling the wrapping paper off the box completely ignoring all the other stuff. His eyes twinkled as he looked at his gift then at me with a huge smile on his face. He looked at his younger sisters and evilly smiled. "Oh lord what did you do?" Mrs. Misa asked me. "I don't know.." I said. We both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night. Just seeing Justin smiling and having the time of his life being surround by good vibes made me happy. And it felt amazing to know that I helped to put that smile there.

My birthday boy... <3

==================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!

•Justin is 19!!

•Did you like the party?

Comment and Vote😊✨

~Monica🎀✨