Making Progress?...

Justin's POV

=====================================================================

I stayed up all last night calling around to find Joann. "Apparently she got into a fight with her mom and ran out and no one has seen her since. She was acting strange and obsessed so that's where the argument steamed from." I told the crew. "So do you know where she is?" Quincy asked. "No." I said sitting down on the couch next to Maddie. I had my head in my hands looking down at the floor. "It's ok Jus. We'll find her." Maddie said comforting me. "Yea man Maddie's right. Aryanna is a fighter. Everything will be fine." Trey said. My phone started ringing on the table playing Justin Bieber's All That Matters which is Ary's ringtone. I snatched it up from the table and answer the... FaceTime call? "Justin.." I heard Aryanna's sweet voice call out to me before I saw her face. She looked in pain "Baby where are you?" I asked. "I don't know. Joann has me, she's crazy. Help me. Plea-" She said but was cut off by Joann snatching the phone away and telling her to shut up. By now everyone was gathered around the phone hovering over me. "That's right I want you. I'll let her go if you come back to me but if not..." She trailed off. She showed the knife that was in her hands. "It's over for her.." She said and hung up the phone. "FUCK!!!!" I screamed throwing my phone on the floor.. "What do we do now?" I asked everyone. They were all quite, no one seemed to have a answer...

Aryanna's POV

============================================

I was carried into a room that was decorated like a living room. "Throw her on the couch." Joann said before I was thrown on the couch right on my arm. "Fuck!" I yelled out in pain. Nathan was standing with my phone in his hands with an apologetic look on his face. Once I was forced to give them my phone password and was told what to and what not to say, Joann called Justin on FaceTime. "I'm gonna go upstairs for a few minutes watch her Nathan." Joann said and he nodded his head. "Justin..." I said calling out to him. He looked upset, surprised, worried, angry. "Baby where are you?" He asked "I don't know. Joann has me, she's crazy. Help me. Plea-" I said but was cut off by Joann snatching the phone away and telling me to shut up. "That's right I want you. I'll let her go if you come back to me but if not..." She trailed off. She showed the knife that was in her hands. "It's over for her.." She said and hung up the phone throwing it to Nathan. "I should just kill you right now! But.. I know someone who wants to get something first. Big man, take her downstairs and get her ready it." Joann said. I looks at Big Man with pleading eyes, he hesitated before Joann screamed at him. He took me downstairs, stripped me to my underclothes and laid me across the bed that was hidden in the room and walked out the door. Not once looking back...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV

================================================

I gotta save Aryanna before he gets here and it's too late. He was coming at six when he got off work and it was two, that should be enough time to get here hopefully. I quickly put in Aryanna's phone code remembering it. I went to her messages and texted Justin..

"This is not Aryanna. She is in serious danger. You have to get quick before it's too late! They've been planning this for a long time. Were out of the city at Joann's baby dad's house or whatever. Aryanna is in the basement. 5678 Willows Lane. Area code 929. {A/N: this is a made up street and address.} Tbh I don't know the city were in I just know the address, Joann dragged me here too. You gotta get here before it's too late."

I read over it one last time and sent the message before locking the phone. If they aren't here by four.. Im gonna have to runaway with her myself to keep her safe.

I really hope he gets here soon...

=======================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Justin is really trying

•What do you think will happen next?

•What do you think Joann's baby dad is gonna do?

•Why is Nathan trying to help?

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica🐯💙