Where Is My Mama?

Aryanna's POV

========================================================================

I was home around 10:30 after I left Justin's house. Mama was still out and Nev was sound asleep. After I took a shower I put on a pair of NIKE volleyball shorts and a T-shirt that had "Senior Class of 2014" written across it. I went downstairs and made myself something to eat and sat in the living room waiting for mama. It's been two months and she is never home. I haven't seen her in literally two weeks and I mean seeing her face. We haven't talked since she started leaving and honestly I miss my mama. Hours went by and it was going on 3am and I had fallen asleep on the couch. The front door swings open and in walks my mama with this man. The fuck! Ah hell nahh.. I leaned down on the couch to hide. "Shh John my daughters are upstairs asleep and my youngest is a light sleeper. I don't want to wake her while we're busy again.." My mama said then laughed. I instantly popped up off the couch. "You already did. Mama where the hell have you been! You're barely home and when you are it's for a little while then you leave! What is going on!" I yelled. She looked like she had seen a ghost. "Aryanna sweetie.. I've been busy that's all." She said. That answer didn't sit we'll with me. "Busy doing what? Fucking him." I asked. Nev walked halfway down the stairs and just watched. "Aryanna I am your mother and you will not tal-" She said before I cut her off. "You are not my mama! My mama would never leave the way you have been the past month! My mama would not dress the way you are! And my mama definitely would not talk without speaking in Spanish! I don't know who you are! But I would like my mama back!" She looked like she was about to cry. I don't care! I've needed my mama and she hasn't been there! "Did you even know that I'm back in school and I'm dating Mack.. Oh and I'm starting to send out college applications. I always thought I would do that with my mama and papa. But both of you aren't here anymore!" I yelled. "Aryanna I started dating and I-" I cut her off again. By now she was crying her eyes out. I admit it hurt to see her cry but she also needs to know how I feel. "Papa called and he said that his job is moving him out here and that I'm more than welcomed to move in with him. If you're not gonna be here like a mother should then I think I will." I said then walked upstairs. I'm beyond pissed. Right when I was about to slam my door my mama yells at me "John and I are getting married so bring your little ass back down these stairs right now!" I peeped over the stairs railed and looked down at them. The fuck I look like going down there! Once I walked back in my room and Nev came inside she locked the door and laid down with me, not on no gay shit or nothing. This is what a best friend is suppose to do. Be there for each other, she didn't say a word but rub my back and that itself let me know that she was there for me. I slowly fell asleep thinking about everything that just happened. I want my mama to be happy but she didn't have to shut her daughter out like that.

I miss my mama...

========================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!

•Ok so I'm updating again tonight so wait on it.

•If you have any questions for the Characters comment or inbox so they can be answered in the next chapter.

•Do you think Aryanna overreacted?

•Do you think Mama was wrong?

•Do you think Aryanna should move in with her papa?

Comment & Vote🙈❤️️

~Monica🐯💙