Date Night.. Part 2

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

We pulled up to Mark's Cafe. This is the exact place where Justin and I met at to talk about all the drama and made up. I looked over at him and he smiled. He got out and jogged over to my side and opened the door for me. "Thanks.. Again." I said. We walked hand and hand to the door and he opened it up and let me go in first. After we were seated the waitress came and took our orders and then left. "So I made up with mama and John." I told Justin. "Good! Do you like him?" He asked. "He's cool but he's not my papi. He makes mama happy so I'm cool." I said. He smiled and was about to say something when the waitress came back with our food. We ate and talked about random stuff. After we finished I attempted to pay for my food. "Here this is my part." I said handing Justin the money. He looked at me crazy and started laughing. "Put your money up I got this." He said. "No here." I said then tried to give him the money again. "Put your money back in your wallet before I knock it out your hand." Justin said laughing causing me to laugh too. "As long you with me I got you. You don't have to worry about anything. I got us." Justin said smiling. I smiled and put my money back inside my wallet. After we got inside his car we went to see a movie. Which happen to be Devil's Due. I wanted to see the movie because I didn't think I didn't think it was gonna be THAT bad. I literally almost shit bricks on myself. I buried myself so far in Justin's arms and chest I was damn near under him in his seat. "The movie is over." Justin said to me laughing. I probably only watched 10 mins of the movie. "Praise Jesus." I said when I saw the end credits rolling across the screen. "I should beat your ass for letting me talk you into taking us to see that." I said to him. He laughed "You wanted to see that and I only wanted to see it so I had an excuse to hold you. Plus it wasn't that bad." He said. "Well that's a sucky excuse. And yes it was!" I said then playfully punched him. "Oww! Abusive let's go get some ice cream before you whoop my ass." He said wrapping his arms around me. He helped me inside the car before driving to Cold Stone. After we both got our ice cream we walked across the street to the neighborhood park. We were sitting on a bench talking when Justin suddenly says "I have to ask you a question." He said nervously. "Ok what's up?" I said. "I really like you and I was wondering if you would.. Umm like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I paused for a minute like I was thinking. "Hmm..." I started. He looked down. "What do you think?" I lifted his chin up with my fingers and kissed his lips. He pulled away smiling.

A little later on he dropped me off home. "Goodnight boyfriend." I said smiling. "Goodnight girlfriend" he said pulling me into a kiss and then watching me walk inside my house then leaving..

Tonight was nothing less then perfect...

======================================================================

•FINALLY!! They're official!!

•Did you like the date?

•Aww Justin was nervous!

•Do you think Justin was wrong for taking Ary to see the scary movie?

If you have ANY questions for the characters comment or inbox them!

Comment and Vote🙈❤️️

~Monica🐯💙