Denial..

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

This is gonna be a short chapter...

I left Mack's house after making sure he was comfortable and everything with him being sick and all. I went home did my homework and cleaned up a little and ordered some pizza. When Brea brought Nev home I talked to them about the kiss with Justin and the fact that Mack just broke up with me. They always seem to know how I'm feeling even when I don't.

"Honey you like him. Just admit it. Why is it so hard?" Nevada asked as the three of us sat on my couch laid back eating frozen yogurt and pizza. "I don't know honestly.." I said to them. "I think it's because you like him so much that it scares you." Jabrea said. "You're right. It scares me." I said looking down. "That boy likes you just as much as you like him. Don't let him go." Nev said. "You gotta let that fear go bruh and get yo man!" Brea said. We laughed "Ok ok I will." I said back. "But what about Joann?" I asked them then rolled my eyes. I still don't like her and I think she foul for trying to stab me during our fight but I tolerate her ass for Justin. "What about her hoe ass?" Jabrea asked. "Justin is dating her!" I said back. "Girl and he only wit her because she an easy fuck. He would drop her ass in heartbeat for you and you know that too!" Nevada said to me. "Every time Justin makes a move or even gets close to you, you shut his ass out and avoid him. Let him in girl! You know you like him." Jabrea said. I listened to their advice and realized that this entire time I've been avoiding that fact that I'm feeling him even if it's the tiniest bit. I do have feelings for him and he makes it obvious that he's feeling me too..

====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!!

Will post again today! I promise by the end of the day you guys will love me!

•Aryanna finally admitted it! Bout time!

•Will she make a move on Justin though?

•If you have any questions for the characters comment or inbox them!

Comment and Vote🙈❤️️

~Monica🐯💙