Where Are You..

Justin's POV

=====================================================================

I woke up sometime during the night to go take a piss. After I was done I walked back to the bed expecting to see Aryanna laying down asleep or something. I saw the covers pulled back before I saw her since she is so little I went up to the bed to pull the covers back over her but she wasn't in the bed. Before I flipped out I looked around the huge private room but she was no where to be found. I swung the door opened to her room to go to the nurse's desk thinking maybe they took her for something. "Hey did anyone take Aryanna Johnson out of her room for tests or anything like that?" I asked chewing the inside of my jaw which is something I do when I'm nervous. "Umm no. It doesn't say anything, I'll go ask her doctor ok hun?" The nurse said. I nodded my head and leaned against the counter. A few minutes later she came back with the doctor and they both had a a concerned look on their face. "Mr. Combs, we didn't take Miss. Johnson out of her room for anything. We don't know where she is." He said. It seemed like my whole world stopped in motion. "W- Wh- What?" I asked stuttering. "I'm sorry, we contacted security. They said they would call if they found anything." The doctors said. As if on cue the security guard on duty came running down the hall with a tape. "You need to see this." He said handing the tape to the doctor. We walked into his office and he put the tape on and we turned our attention to the tv. We saw three people dressed up in what looked like regular clothes but they were covered. They walked into the room and was in there for at least 2 mins to 3 mins. It was quick and easy while one stayed guard outside the door. The door opened and revealing the two people who entered the room, one was carrying Aryanna as she was laying limp in their big arms. Then the camera switched to the parking deck and you could see a short person yelling with the big huge guy that was holding Ary. Next thing we knew was Aryanna was being thrown in the back of the van and then it peeling out of the parking deck. I was beyond livid! "I'm gonna kill them!" I said storming out of the room to call everyone. Mrs. Nina which was Aryanna's mom hated me after she found out I slept through it. "Let's find her." Jabrea said. Sean, Kacie, Nevada, Mack, Trey, Shaq, and Quincy nodded. I was shocked but I think I know who did it. "Meet me at my house tomorrow night." I said then left the room and walked out the hospital. "I'm gonna find you Aryanna." I mumbled to myself then started the car.

=====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!!

•They got them on tape!

•Will they find her before it's too late?

•How long will it take?

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica🐯💙