Reuntied...

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

We've been driving for about an hour and I was tired of being cooped up in the car. "Hey can we pull over, I'm getting car sick." I asked Nathan. He nodded and pulled over at a Waffle House. After we sat down and ordered he handed me my phone. "Call him and tell him were about umm two miles out of the city." Nathan said. "We'll stay here until he gets here. Ok?" Nathan said. I nodded my head and dialed the number. I waited a few seconds before I heard shuffling on the other side and his sweet voice come on the phone.

"Aryanna where are you!?" He asked panicking.

"I'm fine and I'm safe." I reassured him. "I'm about two miles outside of Queens at a Waffle House. Come get me. Ok?" I said.

"Ok baby stay right there. I'm on the way." He said after sighing of relief.

"I will. Justin.. I love you." I told him.

"I love you more baby girl." He said then hung up the phone.

When our food arrived I didn't waste any time diving into it. "I'm really sorry Aryanna." Nathan said with his head down. "Hey it's ok. Thank you so much for helping me." I said placing my hand on his that was laying on the table. He gave me a warm smile which I returned and I pulled my hand away from his and started stuffing my face with food again. We talked about random things waiting for Justin to get there.

Justin's POV

==============================================

I sighed before standing up and tucking my hands away in my pants pockets while watching Nevada and Shaq were walking back to the van. She gave me the meanest look she could make before hopping in the back. After everyone was settled my phone started ringing Aryanna's ringtone which of course I quickly answered while praying that she was ok.

"Aryanna where are you!?" I asked panicking.

"I'm fine and I'm safe." She reassured me. "I'm about two miles outside of Queens at a Waffle House. Come get me. Ok?" She said.

"Ok baby stay right there. I'm on the way." I said after sighing of relief.

"I will. Justin.. I love you." She told me.

"I love you more baby girl." I said then hung up the phone.

After I relayed the message to everyone we were off to the restaurant. I nervously tapped my hand against my leg as we drove. I think pops could feel the anxiety in the van because he broke it by telling jokes. About an hour later we were all in a better mood and we were getting off on an exit which I'm assuming is the exit she's at. "Breathe.." I told myself as I saw us approaching the Waffle House. I really wanted to jump out and run inside but I had to wait until he parked. As soon as we parked I yanked the van door open and ran out of it with everyone behind me. I rushed inside and saw her sitting in the back corner with a guy. I rushed up to her "Ary.." I said. She stopped in mid sentence talking to the guy and ran to me and jumped in my arms. I hugged her as tight as I could without hurting her arm. I never want to let her go. Aryanna's face was in the crook of my neck and I felt something wet on it and I immediately knew it was tears. "Don't cry please. I'm so sorry." I mumbled into the side of her face. She nodded and hopped down so I could wipe her tears away. We looked into each other's eyes and shared a long, gentle, passionate, kiss. "God I missed you." I told her pulling away. She smiled and finally noticed everyone standing behind me. While she was hugging them. I introduced myself to the guy that saved my life. We shared a small hug before I felt Aryanna wrap her arms around my waist and kiss my back since that's what she could reach. After we said our goodbyes to Nathan we all got back inside the van except this time I had my amazing girlfriend wrapped up in my arms.

==================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!!

•Aww they found her!!!

•Nathan is a great friend.

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica💁🍭🎈