Birthday Girl....

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

I was soooo faded last night son that I hardly remember that much after dancing with Justin. I woke up passed out on my couch with Justin and everyone else was scattered around the room on the floor. "Ughhh." I groaned pulling myself up off the couch and Justin. He returned the groaned "Are you ok?" He dryly asked. I think he feels just like I do. "Yeah." I replied going upstairs to shower and change into sweats and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone off my bed and quickly tweeted.

"@QueenAry: You know you had a good ass night when you and all your friends walk up passed out in the living room."

"@QueenAry: I'm 18 bitches!! Brought it in right last night man. 😎🔥#Turnup"

I locked my phone and tossed it on the bed then walked downstairs to laughter so I'm assuming everyone is up. I grabbed plastic cups and a water pitcher filling it up and a bottle of Tylenol. "And here comes the one that was faded the most." Mack said. "I was not!" I defended. "You were too!" He argued back. "I was not that bad!" I argued with him. "Aryanna you walked the drive through at McDonalds." Shaq said laughing. I gasped watching the video Trey had. "Then you tried to fuck the car door." Sean said cracking up. I widened my eyes. "Oh lord..." I started but was cut off by Kacie saying "And threw up in the parking lot." "That's enough! Apparently I had a good ass night." I said. "Yeah you can't deny we brought it in right." Trey said. "Hey babe I think you're a talkful drunk." Justin said grabbing my hand. "What did I do now." I asked a little annoyed. "Nothing you just told me how much you love me and stuff." He said. I smiled and nodded my head saying oh. " I'm just saying Aryanna you beat that girls ass. You slide her all across the club." Jabrea said. My eyes widened. "Don't worry it was that chick that tried you." Sean said reassuring me that it wasn't some random girl. "My lil bit turned up last night doe." Trey said using the nickname he gave me. I smiled "Well it's still my birthday and I say we go do something." I said laying my head in Justin's lap. "How about we go to the movies?" Mack suggested. "Nahh let's go somewhere fun." I said. "WAIT Where is Zhanee!?" I asked worried about my soon to be sister. She was at my party last night but as you can tell from the story's I don't remember shit. "She went home with her friends." Nevada said reassuring me. I nodded and calmed down a bit. "Let's go to Rush World!!" Trey yelled. "Hell Yeah!!!" I said getting out of Justin's lap. "Meet back here dressed and ready to go in two hours." I said going up stairs to take a nap then getting dressed. After I freshened up I dressed in high waisted black rose jeans. I pulled a black long sleeve shirt on with a red scarf. I pulled on my black Minnetonka boots. I brushed my long hair and placed my tiara on my head. After I did my makeup and put on jewelry. I grabbed my purse and phone before going downstairs and waiting for everyone.

Trey and I were playing in the ball pit while everyone else stood outside looking at us. I swear this is my nigga forever. "Ouch!" I yelled at the fact trey just threw a ball and hit me in my face. While he was laughing I jumped on top of him and started to play fight with him. "Get him!" Jabrea yelled. We laughed and hugged before getting out. "Bae come here." Justin called out to me. I walked up to and waited while he pulled my tiara off my head and smooth my hair down before placing back. "Let's go look at the animals." I said grabbing Justin's hand and pulling him to the zoo part. Yeah I forgot to mention they added a zoo. It's official they have everything now. "Aye Trey that looks like you son." Mack said pointing at a lizard behind the glass. We all started laughing. "Leave my baby alone." Jabrea said to Mack as he got real quite after. "Shut you down.." I said instigating it more. We laughed, talked, and took pictures and videos as we continued waking through the exhibits.

After we left we met up with mama, John, and Z at Fridays for dinner. My papi and siblings surprised me and showed up which was a great opportunity for them to meet Justin especially since my dad couldn't come for Christmas. I knew he would come to love Justin but I didn't think they would hit it off automatically honestly. They were laughing and dad was sharing embarrassing stories of me which I didn't really mind. When it came to me getting gifts. I got some really cool gifts.

Overall this has been the best birthday ever of my life. Being surrounded by family and my amazing boyfriend makes it all better. But this are too perfect.. Every perfect thing comes it an end.. Right?

==================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!

What do you think?

Comment And Vote🙊❤️

~Monica✨💛