Who Are You...

Aryanna's POV

====================================================================

We were back in Brooklyn and on the way to my house. I was excited to be going home because I'm tired and I feel disgusting from not being able to shower. I was cuddled up in Justin's arms as we both sat in silence while everyone else was joking around and being loud. "Aye tomorrow y'all wanna chill at my house?" Jabrea asked. Everyone nodded then looked at me waiting for my answer. "Yeah that's cool." I said. Justin kissed the top of my head and held me closer. He was hurting my arm but I wasn't complaining since we both missed each other. A few minutes later we pulled up to my house and we all got out. Getting the extra hidden key and unlocking the door we went inside. Mama's head popped from around the corner and her eyes got big looking at me. "Mi bebe!! Estas bien!? Como esta su brazo!? Has comido!? Estoy tan contenta de que su bien!" (My baby!! Are you okay!? How is your arm!? Have you eaten!? I'm so glad you ok!!!) Mama said pulling me into a hug. "Mama I'm fine." I said reassuring her. I happened to look over her shoulder and saw John and a girl that appeared to be around my age. She looked black and Asian and she had long curly hair. "Who are you." I asked the girl pulling away from my moms embrace. "I'm Zhanee John's daughter. It's nice to meet you." She said reaching her hand out for me to shake. I looked down at her hand and back to her hinting that I wasn't about to shake her hand. "Ary.." Mama whispered to me while giving me a stern look. "Look I'm Aryanna I'm just letting you know right now that we will never be sisters. Ok? Ok." I said walking up stairs toward my room. I'm not letting her come waltzing in here thinking she's my sister just because our parents are getting married. Nope! I just started liking John being around now I gotta deal with his daughter. I laid in my bed for a few minutes before Sean opened the door and in walked everyone. "Why you anit shake her hand though sis?" Shaq asked. "Cause I anit want her thinking we cool." I said shrugging. "Be nice to her she might be real cool B" Mack said and everyone agreed. "Yeah because regardless she goin be around." Kacie said. I sighed "Whatever." I said nonchalantly. Justin just shook his hand but I honestly don't care at all. Later that night everyone left and mama had just finished cooking. We all say around the table and ate dinner while making small talk. I apologized to Zhanee and told her that I was sorry that I said it but I wasn't sorry for what I said. She accepted and everything was cool. I was getting ready to get in the shower when mama busted in my room. "Umm knock!" I said to her. She gave me a look like I'm about to beat your little ass. I closed my mouth and waited for her to talk. "I just wanted to tell you that were moving soon. We'll still be here but just in a new house." Mama told me. I rolled my eyes and said a quick ok before I hopped in the shower and went to bed...

====================================================================

And... Scene!!!!

This chapter was really boring to me but the next one will be better.

•Aryanna was mean to Zhanee

•Do you think Aryanna should lighten up on Zhanee?

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica🍤💗