Birthday Turn Up Part 2....

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

Then I heard a voice.. His voice.

"Oh my God...." I mumbled

I was getting sung to by THE August Alsina. God please... Don't let me faint God. Jesus take the wheel, Take it from my hands.

I love the way you keep them heels on
Hair anit yours but it's paid for and it's real long
Show them tattoos when you switch it up
With your J's on
And you got a ass so fat
That I can't help but feel on
And you keep it real when it comes to having sex
Girl you don't ever flex
Long as I fuck you good
You anit worried bout what's next
That's why I keep you here
You anit like them other hoes
Girl you the fucking best
Just in case you didn't know

August sung on stage then he came off and sung some more just to me. He gave a damn concert with a few lap dances. I was melted in my seat, Lord the things I would do to him if I was given the chance... Aryanna you have a boyfriend!!! Get it together!!! Just imagine being grinded on by August Alsina shirtless, all sweaty, glistening... That is my life right now. After I collected myself it was time to sing me happy birthday since we were trying to do it where when I blew the candles out it would be exactly 12.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Aryanna
Happy Birthday to you!!

As I blew the candles out balloons and confetti fell from the ceiling!! I'm officially 18 bitches and it's 2014!!! I was immediately hit with hugs and kisses from everyone and a long passionate kiss from my amazing boyfriend. We went back to VIP and chilled with August for a while. I literally smoked a blunt with him. "Thank you baby... For everything I really don't deserve you." I told Justin. "Your welcome. And yeah you do, everyone deserves to find love." Justin said then lightly kissed my lips. I know he didn't want August all over me but the fact that Jabrea and him put all of this together for me shows how much love they have for me. A few minutes later I decided to hit the dance floor. The girls and I were dancing when this dumb bitch bumped into almost knocking me down without apologizing. "Excuse you." I said to get her attention. "Bitch whatever." She said putting her hand in my face dismissing my conversation. "Hold the fuck. You goin get your ass beat putting your hands in my face." I said. One thing I hate is people putting they hands in my face. I'm small nigga and putting your hands in my face is like saying you want to fight me. I got a short ass temper there anit much you can say and do to me that doesn't make me want to beat your ass. "What are you gonna do to me." She asked trying to intimidate me. I jumped at her and watched as she flinched. "Nothing cause you a scary ass hoe." I said then walked away from her. She all big mouth but if I jumped up on her she would've got that ass slide. "Sis you over here bout to fight." Sean asked walking over to me. "Nahh it wasn't goin be no fight cause I was goin handle that ass." I said. Sean shook his head and laughed at me. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and went to find Justin. He was taking pictures with people along with Trey, Mack and Shaq. I stood there a minute before turning to leave deciding not to interrupt him. I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around to face them. I was getting myself prepared to flip shit when I saw Justin with a concerned look on his face. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine. I was just looking for you." I told him wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him close. In heels I'm tall enough to do that but without them.. The struggle is real. "Oh well I'm done taking pictures so how about we leave and you know.." Justin said licking his lips. "Hmm as tempting as that sounds... no. Let's dance." I said grabbing his hand pulling him to the dance floor and began grinding on him.

I'm finally 18... 2014 will be my year.

====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Justin and Jabrea went all the way out.

•Should Aryanna just have ignored that girl?

•August Alsina showed up to the party!

•Do you think this will be Aryanna's year?

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monic💁🌼