Lets Go...

Justin's POV

====================================================================

After Joann hung up I went upstairs and sat on my bed. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to cry. My world still feels numb as if it stopped. I don't know what to do? How am I suppose to get her back. I leaned back on the bed looking up at the ceiling thinking when I heard a lot of stumping and running up the stairs. "Justin!!!!! Aryanna texted you!!!!" Brea said holding my phone. Everyone was upstairs in my room as I quickly put the code in.

"This is not Aryanna. She is in serious danger. You have to get here quick before it's too late! They've been planning this for a long time. Were out of the city at Joann's baby dad's house or whatever. Aryanna is in the basement. 5678 Willows Lane. Area code 929. {A/N this is a made up street.} Tbh I don't know the city were in I just know the address, Joann dragged me here too. You gotta get here before it's too late.

I read finished reading the message out loud and as Shaq read my mind he said "What do they mean before it's too late? "I don't think I want to know." I said. "That area code sounds familiar." Pops said. It was quite for a few seconds as if everyone was thinking "QUEENS!!" Maddie shouted out. "What?" Quincy asked. "It's the area code!" She said. "You right get ready we going to get Aryanna tonight." Pops said pulling his phone out.

My moms stayed with the twins, Chance, Maddie, Niko, and Christian. Quincy and my pops along with the crew and some huge guys which I guess was security. We were currently sitting on the plane to cut the two hour trip {A/N: I don't know how long of a trip it actually is:/} shorter. "When we get here let us handle it. We'll take care of everyone else. Justin you and the guys get Aryanna. You girls stay put in the van ok?" Pops said. Everyone nodded to agree.
In a little while I will have my baby back in my arms. I hope she's safe and ok. I quickly sent a little prayer up for her and started to plan out how we were going to get her back.

===================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!!

•Woww... Joann is really crazy!

•Nathan is trying to help!

•Do you think Nathan is being sincere?

•Poor Justin is so upset!

•Do you think Justin will make it there in enough time?