Rock With You...

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

"I... I... I..." I sighed and thought about if this is really what I wanted. I mean out of all the times he's hurt me I always go back but I don't know much longer I can take...

"I'ma rock with you till the wheels fall off but I don't know how much longer these wheels can take." I told him looking into his eyes to show him how serious I was.

"I understand. I really do love you." He pulled me into a tight comforting hug.
"I know you do. You have one more chance. Next time you fuck up, I'm done and that's it." He nodded his head in understanding and kissed my forehead. We walked outside the room hand in hand and there the crew stood leaning against the door ease dropping but playing it off like they were fixing the walls and door and looking for something. "So... Y'all good?" Sean asked. I nodded my head and they began cheering. "She told me that I have one more time to fuck up and she's done then." Justin said. "Well guess you betta not fuck up then." Kacie said slightly pushing Justin. Everyone agreed with her before we walked back backstage to finish our work and went to dinner at PF Changs. It was fun, we haven't all been together in a few weeks, we've all been busy with different stuff. I've gotten accepted to Savannah State like a month ago but I haven't told anyone yet. Everyone's going up north and I'm leaving everyone and going to Georgia. I'm not really sure how they're going to react."Guys I have to tell you something." I told them once the laughter died down. "What's up?" Mack asked. "I got accepted into a college." I told them. They all yelled in excitement and I smirked at them. "OMG that's great pumpkin!! Where at?" Jabrea asked. "Savannah State." I told them hoping they would be excited instead they became very quite and just stared at me. "You're going to Georgia?" Justin asked. I nodded. "That's great lil bit. Congratulations." Trey said getting up his chair and hugging me.

After dinner we went back to my house and watched movies. Mama and John still weren't back but who cares. We all cuddled on the couch and watched Poetic Justice until Joann started blowing up Justin's phone to bring her some damn chips. He kissed my forehead and left to go begin his duties as a baby daddy.

====================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!

Comment and Vote🙊💙

~Monica💚👌