Surprise!

Haley's Pov.

Cameron walked me back to my room. After that incident I just wanted to go home. "Thanks." I told him. He shoved his hands into his pants pocket.

"Anytime" he said smiling down at me. "You still gonna sleep in my room?" I asked hoping he'd say yes. "Uhh...." he hesitated. I gave him the puppy eyes and pushed out my lower lip.

He sighed. "Sure" he said. I checked the time on my phone. It read 3 AM. Right on the dot. "YAY" I screamed. I took out my key card and unlocked the door.

We walked into the room and Cameron pulled down the blankets. "I'm gonna go check on the room" Cameron said. My eyes shot towards him. "Don't leave me" I whispered.

He looked at me and smiled a small smile "You'll be okay unless you wanna come" I didn't think twice. "Lets go!" I said marching to the door. I wanted to be with him every second.

Cameron's Pov.

I followed her to the door. We walked out and down the hall. When we reached my room I opened the door. Everyone was still cleaning up.

I walked in with Haley right behind me. Brent was passed out on the couch. There was no sign of Khaleah or Jc. I shrugged my shoulders.

Haley and I walked back out of the room and back to her room. When we were walking down the hall Haley stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Look" she pointed down the hall and to her room. The door was wide open. She clenched onto my arm.

We walked back to the room. The closer we got the slower we went. We reached the room and we peeked in. I didn't see anyone so we must have just forgot to shut the door.

I walked in first and next thing I knew I was laying on the ground.

Haley's Pov.

Cameron walked in first. Before I could walk in he was hit in the back with a bat. "Oh my god!" I screamed covering my mouth with my hands.

I ran by his side. My mom stepped out to my surprise. "GO AWAY!" I screamed crying. He laid there still. "What the fuck?" he said slowly.

"Your coming with me!" she said grabbing me by my hair. She started dragging me out of the room and down the hall. "CAMERON! CAMERON HELP ME!" I screamed.

I held my head. She stopped dragging me and kicked me. I laid on my side gasping for air. "You must be wondering how I found you?" She said. I just laid there still gasping.

"Well thanks to your sister (Haley's foster sister Haley's moms real kid) she told us that you were headed to this Magcon thing. So we tracked you down" she said smiling evilly.

I tried to get up but she kicked me down again. "CAMERON!" I screamed as loud as I could. Just then I saw Cameron coming out of the room. He looked me in the eyes.

My mom kicked me in the head and everything went black.