~~~PUBLISHED Liliancarmine

8/13/12

Song of the day is Run this town by JayZ

Thankyou Lillian! :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Lilian Carmine.

How old are you?

Very, veeeeery old. 

What inspired you to write your first book?

POV and Too Close for Comfort songs by McFly. After hearing those songs the idea for The Lost Boys came in to my head. Every music I put on every chapter is my inspiration for that particularly part of the story. The songs are very important for my stories.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author is Terry Pratchett. He is absolutely a genius to create universes, characters, plots, ingenious lines, stories and outstanding books. But the part I love the most about his work is his intelligent and sarcastic sense of humor. His books are amazing!

~~~~~

VOTE!! if u didn't--->>> :)

~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Mystery. I think the Lost Boys books have a bit of all these genres in them.

Do you see writing as a career?

I dream it as a career. It would be the most fantastic, amazing, extraordinary thing in the world to me if i manage to earn a living from writing books. I would die a happy woman if that ever happens!

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Terry 'friggin' Pratchett. Although it would be very intimidating. Because he is a frigging genius and I'm not. :D

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes, many times. I use things about myself, my friends and people I know all the time to build the personality of my characters, likes, dislikes, funny stories, weird incidents, etc, I use them all.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Of course not. I don't think anyone ever expects that. It has been the best surprise of my life! ;)

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Read books. It's the best font for the best inspirations.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

No, really. I suffer from 'lack of free time to write all the stories I wish I would be writing instead of having to do my boring work that pays the bills'... I try to write every bit of free time I have, end of nights, sometimes I even stall work to write a little. If I could write as work I'd be done for life. :)

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write with your guts. (I find that it's more impactful than when you write with your heart. Guts beat heart, in my opinion). Don't give up. Finish your book. Votes and reads and popularity don't matter, finish your book no matter what.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I don't know if it's interesting or not, but I love anything vampire/zombie related (just like Harry and Joey). If the zombie apocalypse ever hits, I'll be fully prepared to survive! ;P

How would you describe yourself?

I'm weird. I like being weird. I recommend for everyone to try and be weird once in a life time. It's loads of fun. =3

~~~~~

VOTEEEE!!!!! and COMMENT!!! :)