~~~Tibs13

8/16/12

Song is hmm... Too close by Alex Clare :)

Thankyou Tibby :)

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Um, I don't really feel safe giving it out, but I like the name Tibby, because she was my favorite character in sisterhood of the traveling pants.

How old are you?

18.

What inspired you to write your first book?

Actually, I never intended for my first book to be a werewolf story, but I wanted something someone would read, so I just decided on writing one. So I guess you could say the people on Wattpad inspired me.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author off of Wattpad is Meg Cabot. The reason being is because the second Princess Diaries book is the first book I ever read, and what really strikes me about her work is how realistic she is with it. On Wattpad.....That's a really hard decision because I have so many favorite authors, so I really couldn't decide.

~~~~~~

Hey did u VOTE??? if u didn't --->>> then do it :)

~~~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

My favorite genre to write about is romance. It's one of the only things that I'm good at.

Do you see writing as a career?

Yes, in the long run. I have a lot of flaws with my writing and I know that.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

I'd say Sarah Dessen. I love her writing and her books. My favorite book by her would probably be Just Listen.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Not really.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, I didn't. I never saw writing in my future, until I started reading. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

I'd say work on something else for awhile. I know that in order for me to be able to gain the creativity for one specific story, I work on something else.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes, all the time. I usually ask my best friend or my cousin or even my fans for some help with some ideas and sometimes listening to music works.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

I'd say reach for the stars and never give up. :)

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I'm sitting here thinking about this question and my mind draws a blank, so um.....I'm not sure. :)

How would you describe yourself?

I'm shy and unless I know you really well, I won't speak a word. I love to write and I love to read. One of my favorite things to do is swim. I'm a Christian and I love God with all of my heart. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEEEE and COMMENT!!! :DDDD