~~~StorySpinner : This Cinderella is a Player & Starcrossed

5/29/12

Heyyyy :D

Tasha is an absolutely great writer! the first story that i read was Starcrossed, it's such a ..........wonderful story! i love it soo much,it's sad though it's on hold :'( but luckily she had another awesome story, This Cindrella is a Player...good thing i didn't have to wait for her to upload the chapters because she had finished the whole story! :D That story was just GREATTT!! it's pretty funny and of course has romance! if u guys wanna read something ..........cool haha than read that story! it's ought to make u smile...that story has over 4,131,352 reads and overall 42,575 votes! ... you may have forgotten to vote so i m sure u know what i want u guys to do! VOTE!!! --->

Today's song is Empire state of mind by Jay-Z :DDD LOVE this song

It was fun interviewing u! :) Thankyou Tasha! :)

~~~~~

What is your name?

I go by the pen name Tasha and everyone knows me by this name on Wattpad. 

How old are you?

I'm 23 years old. 

What inspired you to write your first book?

Vampires, werewolves, demons and other supernatural beings. The first book I ever wrote was called "My Vampire Rockstar". I have put it up on Wattpad but it's incomplete. I had started to write it when I was 13 years old, so that's way before "Twilight" came into market. I have been into vampire stories since I was 12 years old. Anne Rice was the one who made me interested in them.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

It's a tie between L.J Smith, Anne Rice and Meg Cabot. I can't pick just one because these are the authors who inspire me. I love how L.J Smith's stories can really connect with the reader. "The Forbidden game" is so amazing and different. I love that book of hers.  Anne Rice is a master of story telling. Her imagination has no bounds. "Queen of the Damned" by Anne Rice is one of my favourites. Meg Cabot's books are so fresh and fun. They are easy to read and very enjoyable. "The Mediator" series written by her are really good.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I like writing stories of Romance and Paranormal genre.

~~~~~

VOTEE!!! if u haven't already! :D-->

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

I'm already a Graphic Designer but yes at some point of time I would love to get my books published.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Meg Cabot without any doubt! 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes I do that a lot of times. Sometimes I make real life incidents and people more dramatic and add them in my stories. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would have 7,290+ fans. "This Cinderella is a Player" has over 3,912,428 reads. That is unbelievable for me. I have to thank people because they gave my stories a chance.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take inspiration from real life. There are so many interesting things happening around you and so many interesting people. Think about these things and then add them in your stories. The people or incidents in the stories don't have to be exactly the same, you can twist around facts to make them even more interesting.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Like any other normal author I suffer from the dreaded writer's block as well. And when I do, I write down the summary of my story and then stop thinking about it. Then when ideas come to me, I add them to the brief summary of the story I've already written down. This really helps me.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

You should have fun while writing stories. Write about things that fascinateyou. If you don't have fun while writing your story how can you expect the readers to enjoy it? 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I love all things creative! I like writing, painting and music.

How would you describe yourself?

I'm a little crazy but then who's not. I find normal boring. I like to be with people who are not afraid to speak their mind because that's how I am myself. I'm really sensitive but strong when the time calls for it. You can call me a bit of a drama queen though.

~~~~~

AHEMMM....VOTE and COMMENT! :DDDD