~~~PUBLISHED Christinag1227

6/4/12

Haloooo haha ;)

Right for me is a really good story, i like it, it's really interesting :) at one point i had stopped reading it but of course *points at myself* I couldn't stop myself from reading it! This story has 3,410,950 reads and she has overall 14,574 votes :) yahhh i like how she explains everything in the story. if u haven't read the story yet...would like to read something different? then read Right for me! but...after u have read the interview and of course VOTED! haha :)

Hm...the song should be *thinking* Whatcha say by Jason Derulo :)

Thankyou Christina :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Christina

How old are you?

Sheesh - I'm 45 years old.

What inspired you to write your first book?

I found this app for wattpad on my droid and started reading stories and would get hooked to a story only to find out that the wait was incredible or would find out the author quit, left, had writers block, you name it. I decided i could do this and make sure to upload so fans aren't left hanging. People don't have to worry, I made a promise to two angels in heaven and will never leave a story untold. Hand to god.

Also, both my mother and grandfather requested I write, both of them are gone now, so this is me keeping my promise. It took me a long time to actually get the nerve to actually get started, but once I did, the ideas kept coming.

~~~~~

VOTE!!! --> if u forgot :)

~~~~~

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author is J.K. Rowlings, my true hero. Her writing has gone above and beyond anyone else's imagination. Each line in all her stories literally paint a picture of each character, place, and thing. Now that takes talent. But what really strikes me about her work is the fact that she had people reading! Amen to that. Not to mention the money she earns from everything HP.

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

I absolutely love Romance and can never seem to get enough of it. It's fun, it's fresh and it's me.

Do you see writing as a career?

Hmm, possibly, with the help of a fantastic editor anything is possible.

If you could work with any author, who would it be?

That's a really good question, I would have to say J. K. Rowlings hands down. I would love to explore her imagination and see where it leads me. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes and no, depends on the scene I'm writing about. I do enjoy adding drama in each and every story and take it as far as I can. Some drama might have happened at one point in my life or could have happened to a family member or close friend and I add my own twist just for added effect.

Did you ever think you'd be where you are right now?

NO, never. My mom and grandfather must be proud. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take a break, have some fun, read a book, start a new story, and just breathe, the next chapter will come when it's ready. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in writing that we actually forget that there is life outside of the computer. I know, I'm guility of that.

Do you ever suffer from writers block? If so, what do you do about it?

I have suffered from writers block when I was working on His Wicked Pleasure, so to get past it I started my favorite story to write: Give In To Me. That is my fun story, everything about that story is from the debths of my imagination and I love it, plus it helped me get past the block easily.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

My advice to other writers, ignore the haters, haters are gonna hate! We all have them. Never give up, perfect your craft, ignore critics that think they know what they are talking about, it's your story, your canvas, paint it your way. 

Anything fun about yourself that you want your fans to know?

Hmm, fun, lets see, well I can lick my elbow!! ha ha ha, just kidding. I happen to have a fun sense of humor and enjoy laughing as often as I can, especially at myself. Sometimes I honestly crack myself up and think, holy sh!t, did I really just say that? What was I thinking.

How would you describe yourself?

On a whole I'm quiet and do not like being the center of attention. 

~~~~~~

The time has come,for me to tell u to VOTE!! VOTE!! and VOTE!! ...and COMMENT!!! :DDD