***iSillySkittleluvv

5/21/13

Song is It will rain by Bruno Mars

Just Go With It (All Human Twilight Fan Fiction)

After they move to Forks, Washington to live with they're dad, Their lives became different. Edward and Rose Cullen falls in love with Bella and Emmett Swan, 2/3 of Chief Charlie Swan's children. As Edward and Bella grow closer, they learn that their lives are very much similar. Love, Hurt, and Betrayal surrounds them as they try to finish out high school... keeping a forbidden relationship away from Edward and Rose's mom Irina Masen and her boyfriend...and stay sane... then after a while, they just learn to Just Go With It....

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Tyler Denae  

How old are you?

14  

What inspired you to write your first book?

Music. I always have to have my music when I write and they just really inspire me.                   

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author is Tardis19 on Wattpad. I love the way she really goes into details with what’s really going around. In General, my favorite author is Stephanie Meyers. I read the Twilight Saga and I’m currently reading the Host. I love the way her stories make me feel like I’m actually in the place and I easily get lost into her books and it’s really fun. Like when I was reading the Twilight Saga, I felt like I was actually Bella.  

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about? I

mostly write Fan-Fictions but I’m working on a Teen Fiction.  

Do you see writing as a career?

Yes I do because on my stories, people tell me that I’m a good writer. I’ve heard that I’m a good writer from my mom, teachers and pretty much anyone who has read my work.  

If you could work with any author who would it be?

If I could work with any author it would be with Stephanie Meyers or Alice Sebold  

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I try to when I can.    

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, I didn’t and I’m really am proud of where I have gotten in the past 5 months that I’ve been on Wattpad.  

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Well, first off, I would tell people to never let what anyone says affect you and your writing. My advice to you is to think about what inspired you to write in the first place.  

~~~~

VOTEE if you didn't --->>> :)

~~~~

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I’ve suffer writer’s block all the time. When I do, I go back and re-read my entire story and ideas come to flowing back again. The longest I’ve suffered was 2 weeks but it was never nothing major lucky for me. : )

 Do you have any advice for other writers?

My advice is, if you think your writing is good, then it’s freaking awesome and nobody can tell you that it’s not.  

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I love skittles, music, I love to jump around and live in my own world. I truly giggle a lot. I giggle so much that you would want to kill yourself or laugh along. My mom just usually kicks me out of the room.  

How would you describe yourself?

I’m fun, active, angel/devil sometimes when people truly get on my bad side. Giggly, smart (kinda) silly and a very lovable person.

~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEE and COMMENT!

Hey guys if you read the interview till here, then take few more secs/mins to check out Tyler's profile, check out her stories... I'm sure you will like at least one of them, if not all =) And of course don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT on here stories!