***ComplicatedLove

12/13/12

Mine to Keep

Faythe Winter’s is your typical quite and sweet girl , She just recently moved to America and is quite reluctant to start living her new life , with no mother or any female figure’s to guide her during her high school life she’s always felt as if a part of her was missing.

But that’s soon put to question when she meet’s Seth Waters , bad boy , handsome and a total hit with the ladies. And a vampire. Heir to Dracula throne you’d consider him arrogant , obnoxious and rude but he’s in fact quite the opposite.  

When he meet’s Faythe his whole life turns around , he question’s his family and even belief’s as he figure’s out secrets and curses. But being with Faythe isn’t exactly an easy ride but it’s one he’s willing to take.

Thankyou Sarah! :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Sarah   

How old are you?

Fifteen year’s old  

What inspired you to write your own book?

I’ve always fancied the idea of developing your own story from pure imagination , once I discovered Wattpad I knew I had to write so in a way , my imagination inspired me I had so many crazy idea’s that I had to write them down and turn them into a story.  

Who is your favourite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Generally my favourite author has to be Rachel Vincent , she has crazy talent which just hooks you into the book instantly , making you laugh and cry , I hope to be like her one day.  

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

One genre that I will always write about will be Romance   

Do you see writing as a career?

In all honesty Writing would probably be my second choice as a career after being a teacher.  

If you could work with an author who would it be?

On Wattpad I would most probably love to work with Hooha84 , outside Of Wattpad I’d love to work with Rachel Vincent   

~~~~

Voteee!!! if u didn't --->>> :)

~~~~~

Do you use real life facts based on true stories?

In the stories I’ve written so far , I’ve just used pure imagination  

Did you ever think , you’d be where you are now?

I never considered my stories to be read by the amount of people who do now , so no I never expected this.   What advice would you give to people who have run out of ‘creativity’ when writing? Read. When I run out of idea’s or just can’t seem to put them into a chapter I read which just helps me and by the next few day’s I’ve got it back (:  

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block ? If so , what do you do about it?

Every writer hate’s writer’s block and I’ve got it more times then I can count , I just read and it actually helps , for some people it’s different but I’d suggest not writing and doing something that you enjoy until it’s gone.  

Do you have any advice for other reader’s?

Never stop writing no matter what people think or say.  

Anything fun about yourself you want to share about yourself?

Aaah , I’m not even sure but I am a pretty crazy person ;)   

How would you describe yourself?

If it’s my first time meeting someone I’d say I’m shy but if not I’m quite bubbly but my mood changes a lot 

~~~~~~ 

VOTEE!! and COmment!!! =D

Check out her story as well! :)