~~~PUBLISHED Hotnwild or Xangelsmomx or MercyRose

6/12/12

Born this way by Lady gaga --->> on the side :)

Thankyou Tara :)

~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Tara or xangelsmomx

How old are you?

36 years young 

What inspired you to write your first book?

That was so long ago, it’s hard to say. I’ve always loved writing and reading for that matter. When I first came to Wattpad, I was a silent reader for about six months before taking the plunge and starting my first story. I have so many ideas in my head that writing has become an outlet of sorts…. I keep telling myself as long as none of those characters start talking back to me- then its all good. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Nicholas Sparks. The way he writes. He’s an emotional writer which I can identify with. Also, his stories always contain so many levels, and then the way that he ties them up in the end is simply amazing. 

~~~~~

did u VOTE!!?!? ---->>>> :)

~~~~~~

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

Romance- I’m a true romantic at heart.

Do you see writing as a career?

I would love to make it as one. Getting ready to try and market my fist story, “The Rented Husband” so we’ll see what happens.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Again, that would be Nicholas Sparks. My respect for his work has no bounds.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Some, The Wildflower was based off of some of my own experiences. I have also used other situations in some of my stories ie. The deer running through the high school and causing mayhem in “Whispers of Hope” was a true incident that occurred at my son’s high school.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Not really. For so long, I wrote for myself- then I took that step and I never imagined that I would gain the popularity that I have. The best thing is that It has given me the confidence to actively search for an agent now.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Put it down….. Go listen to music, read another book, clear your head. When it’s time, it’ll come back, just don’t force it.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes, all the time. Most of the time, I read another book or listen to music.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Practice, practice, practice…. I preach that over and over. I’ve been writing for years now and it doesn’t come naturally. The more you practice, the better you’ll get, I promise. Also- first and foremost write for yourself. When it’s no longer fun anymore, then you’ll lose the drive to continue.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Well, I have three kids, 18, 13 and 8….. that keep me on my toes. I also have a husband that writes on here, some of you may know him as psdoffhby and he’s my biggest fan. 

How would you describe yourself?

In a nutshell, I’m nothing more than just a country girl at heart :D

~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE!!! and COMMENT!!! :DDDD