~~~Fallenbabybubu : A and D

6/812

Hm...the song is Scream by Usher :D

Thankyou Louisse :D

~~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Louisse C.

How old are you?

I just turned 19. And I feel old already. Hmm..

What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book is Realize. I was inspired, or rather motivated, by my classmates reaction while reading it on my notebook. See, I was still in High School, then. And I literally wrote it on my notebook. Hehe. And I guess their constant pressure on me to finish it urged me to actually complete it. :)

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

JK Rowling. That fact that she created a whole new world amazes me. She knew everything in that world she created, detail by detail. And I just think that that's absolutely remarkable.

~~~~~

VOTE!! if u didn't -->> :)

~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance, because I think I've somehow mastered the art of making girls such as myself giddy. Hahaha.. ;)

Do you see writing as a career?

Nope. At least, not yet. Maybe in the future...?

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Hmm.. That's a tough one. Er.. JK Rowling herself, as well. Because she already established herself in the literary world. And to be able to work with her would be a dream come true. :)

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes. Even in the fiction stories, I try to make the story and characters as realistic as possible. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, not at all. It's still even rather hard to believe. Wait... where am I now? Hahaha!

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

'Run out of creativity'? No, I honestly don't think that. I genuinely believe that each of us have our own creative minds with pure originality. Some people are just too lazy to use it. :)

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

A writer isn't a writer if one hasn't experienced writer's block. My cure would be.... to go out. Don't let your mind think for a while. Watch movies, series, or read books. Anything not related to what you're writing. So then, you'll miss it. And when you miss it, you'll start to write again. :) Music helps, too.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Hmm.. Write for the fun of it. Let your mind fly away in the clouds of imagination, and let your fingers type away. Let the words come to you.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Hahaha!! I don't know. Er.. I'm crazy? Hahaha.. No. How about... I'm scared of ghosts. But I'm more scared of my dad. Hahaha! That's a fact right there. hehe

How would you describe yourself?

Ooh. That's easy. I'm a weirdo. Hahaha! Really, I am. ;)

~~~~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT!!! V-O-T-E!! :DD