~~~PUBLISHED AuthorRLynn/RebeccaSky

6/11/12

Set fire to the rain by Adele... she is a great singer! :) i love her voice...

Thankyou Rebecca! :D

~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

R. Lynn (Rebecca Lynn) Nice to meet you!

How old are you?

I’m dirty thirty!

What inspired you to write your first book?

I always secretly wrote stories in journals but my little brother forced me to post my first book on Wattpad. And he is way bigger than me, so I couldn’t argue. (and I’m glad I didn’t!)

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My new favorite author is Erin Morgenstern, her book Night Circus blew my mind. She literally had all my senses active when I read it-- I could taste and smell what she was writing, she’s amazing.

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

Romance… I admit I’m a hopeless romantic. In my books I get to write all the things I wish my hubby did for me! LOL. (Gosh I hope he doesn’t read this!) But no seriously, something about two people finding each other is super fun to write!

~~~~
VOTE!!! if u didn't :) --->>>

~~~~~~ 

Do you see writing as a career?

I hope so. I love to write. I would choose writing over almost anything to pass my time. Thankfully I have an agent too, so she is helping me find my niche in the industry and the way I can make writing my full time career.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

J.K.Rowling. Need I say more?

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes sometimes, when it’s appropriate. Some of my favorite characters are based off people I know and silly things they did!

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Not at all! I’ve always loved writing but didn’t realize until I started posting on Wattpad how much I loved it. Now two years later I have a couple books published and a super awesome agent! I know I’m blessed and especially indebted to my brother and Wattpad! 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

If you ‘loose creativity’ or are in ‘writers block’ whatever you want to call it its all the same thing= distractions. Turn off the internet, phone and tv and sit in front of the computer and write. You normally always will be able to tap into inspiration. Another way I do it is just sit in silence and think about my characters and how they would respond to different scenes and scenarios. Also listening to music I know off by heart helps too. I get lost in the song and forget all other distractions and write! 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes, more than I like! LOL- see answer above. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write what inspires you, not what you think will be popular! The more you read the better writer you’ll become! 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I am the oldest of five kids, I have six tattoos and that number is ever growing and I used to be Cory Monteith’s supervisor at a day care!

How would you describe yourself?

Shy and Outgoing, Dedicated and reserved, Creative and boring. I guess a dichotomy, but hey I am a girl so what can I say? A big thank you to those of you who read this far in the interview and thanks for interviewing me!!

~~~~~~~~

All i need is a VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!! and if u'd like COMMENT! :DDDD