~~~PrincessSmiles-2910~~Eliana Part-2 : Ready Set Bet

4/26/12

SO,…I m back w/the other half of Princesssmiles2910 and her name is Eliana.

As I told u in the last update(chapter) Dori and eliana both work together to write a story called “Ready Set Bet” but it has been on hold until june since September 2011 because we were told that Eliana is Anorexic and bulimic…so guys pray for her! My best wishes are with u Eliana, get well soon!! :D  Without u there would be no princessSmiles-2910 and we wouldn’t have a wonderful story like Ready Bet Set to read….So get well soon!! :D and You guys should read this book; it has over 13,539 votes and 994,519 readsI m patiently waiting for June to come! :)

Today’s song is I won’t give up by My FAVORITE singer Jason mraz :D : ) I love his songs sooo much!!

Here's the next part...Thankyou Eliana sooo much! :)

~~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Eliana Jones. Nickname Eli!

How old are you?

I’m 14. I’m turning 15 this August 12!

What inspired you to write your first book?

I was always really into reading books, and I had big imagination as a child. I remember I wrote a really good short story in Grade 2 and my teachers really liked it. Then I also won many writing awards. My parents realized that I was actually pretty good and so did I. So now I’m here on wattapd.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite writer is Kathy Reichs. What really strikes me about her work is how real she makes it feel. The description and her choice of words are so good that it actually makes me feels like I’m there in the story. Her stories are also very intriguing. I remember one night I stayed up all night because I was so captivated by the story.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

My favorite genre to write about is Romance and I also like to incorporate that with a little action and adventure.

Do you see writing as a career?

I don’t really know. I mean I have fun writing but it’s kind of a side hobby. Maybe I’ll change my mind later but for right now it’s something I like to do for fun.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

I would really like to work with Kathy Reichs because she is my favorite writer! I would just love to see what we would create together.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Well I do like to mix some parts of my life with in the story. Like character names and setting. Plus some of the dialogue is also taken from conversation between me and my friends. Sadly, I do not have a lot of romance in my own life like my character Alex.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I started writing on wattpad since I was 13 and I was just writing for fun. I didn’t expect myself to be this popular. I mean I remember getting 200 votes in like 3 hours and I was awestruck at how much people liked the story.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

My advice to people who run out of creativity is that maybe take a break and think of some new ideas. For me, I never run out creativity because there are so many things happening in the world that you can write about. I would say maybe read for a while. Gather some ideas and then reattempt at writing.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I do suffer from writers block. I usually get over my writers block by withdrawing myself from the story for a little while.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

The advice I give to every writer is: Be creative and don’t let a little criticism set you back.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I get really nervous when I talk to boys. I remember one time my crush back in grade 8 asked me to the graduation dance. I got really sweaty and nervous plus I had some bad fish sticks for lunch. So instead of saying yes I ended up barfing all over shoes. In the end let’s just say that I did not have a date to the dance.

How would you describe yourself?

Well I’m kind of the outsider. I’ve never been very popular and I’ve never tried to fit in with anyone. I’m my own person. I like to do things people are too scared to do or people wish they did. My mom says I’m very reckless which is true because I don’t think before I do something. I just do it and sometimes the results are harsh but at other times everything turns out pretty good.

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!! :D