~~~ChunkyFunkyMonkey : Mates Trilogy: Roommates (Book 1)

6/9/12

One love by Blue eeeee...excitement! :D

Thankyou Tanya :) wanna know a secret tanya? guess what? my name is Tanya too :D *Virtual high five* haha :D

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Tanya Martins, also known as chicken lover and Ratanya

How old are you?

Sixteen, going on seventeen

What inspired you to write your first book?

Probably the passion I had when I read, sometimes the story/book wouldn't go as I wanted, and sometimes I imagined writing my own novels. TV shows and dramas sometimes inspire me too, and all the amazing, talented people on Wattpad.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don't really have a favourite author, a like a variety. But it's usually the characters they develop, I tend to find them so realistic, creative and amazing.

Also, the stories they create. The way it's described. You can tell that the author has a passion for writing, which makes the story more vivid.

Some of my favourite authors include: Sarah Dessen, Richelle Mead, Stephenie Meyer and E.L James.

~~~~~

You voted? right? if u didn't then go ahead -->>> :)

~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance, I can't imagine myself writing a book without romance, don't know why, but yeah :)

Do you see writing as a career?

I see it more as a hobby, something that I enjoy doing for my free time. Although I think it's a great career path, which needs a lot of talent.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

E.L James, although she's a fresh new author, she's a sensation right now and I love her books, even though its a fan-fic of twilight, it's completely different and overwhelming. I fell in love with her character, the story line and her writing.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Sometimes, I think it makes stories more realistic and helps the reader to understand, although I sometimes alter it slightly.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Honestly, no.

I never thought I'd gain as much attention as I have received here on Wattpad, and I'm extremely grateful.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Listen to songs, read a few books, watch tv and write a few different ideas, whether it's a new book or just some ideas that have been stuck in your head for a while.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I've suffered from it once.

I honestly just take a slight break, watching a few korean drama, write notes and sometimes, my mind just pops with a new idea :)

Do you have any advice for other writers?

If you enjoy writing and creating your own stories, give it a go. Don't let anyone stop you, do it for yourself and not for others.

Ignore anyone whose rude.

We're not all perfect and we can make mistakes :)

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I have a crazy obsession with chickens - honestly, don't know why...

I even have an "I love chickens" shirt which I wear occasionally...

How would you describe yourself?

Timid, shy when with people I'm not close. However, when I'm with my friends, I tend to blurt out so much crap, you'd think I was a seven year old... 

LEFT HANDED AND PROUD

~~~~~~~

VOTE!! and COMMENT! :)