***TheWolfInsideMe

12/24/12

A Breaking Moon

Liam Black is a werewolf, who's parents died, brother away with his mate and Liam starts to feel alone. He decides to start school and get his mate, for whom is Leah Emma Evans. She too has a secret and some more people to get involved in their bonding. As they both get into their secrets and feelings, they eventullay have to fight for their love and so do others, can they handel the adranilin? Can they handle A Breaking Moon?

Thankyou Boo :)

~~~~~

[(ANSWERED ON THE 21ST DECEMBER 2012)] <<<-- hahhaha

What is your name?

My name is Georgia Bennett. Gee is my nickname... Or Boo. 

How old are you?

I'm Thirteen. 

What inspired you to write your first book?

Let's see... 'A Breaking Moon' didn't actually come first into my head. Technically, 'Cutie-Sitting' was my first invention but I wasn't ready to publish it then. I guess my first published story on Wattpad came into mind when I first started reading the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. New Moon was my favourite to read because I was beginning to become interested in werewolves. I decided to write a first story based on the thing I loved at the time.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favourite author is Lauren Child, the creator of Charlie & Lola. I love Child because she uses her characters to see life optimistically, which is still a desire I want in my real life. Clarice Bean (one of her characters) spoke to me as a person when I first read 'Utterly Me' and I loved every single page.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

My favourite genre to write about has got to be romance. Especially when it's totally out the blue or 'unordinary' - a bit like my own love life. [ ;) ]

~~~~~~

VOTEE!! if u didn't :) --->>

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Gosh, definitely. I'd love to be an author when I grow up. Or a journalist. I love to express the way I feel by twisting it in alluring or hilarious shenanigans. And I've experienced being a little of the media at my primary school with one of my best friends - writing a small newspaper for a short period of time about the school's pupils.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Ooh, I can't even begin to imagine who: Roahl Dahl, J.K Rowling, Lauren Child, Jacqueline Wilson, Steven Cole, even J.R.R Tolken. Oh, wouldn't it be extraordinary to experiment and work with E.L James? [ ;) ]

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories? I like to base my stories around my imagination, and to see how far I can push myself into making it seem real when you read it, like it's actually happening right in front of you, and... just to make you smile at the pointlessness of it all. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Absolutely not. Around six months ago till now, I was nothing like I am today. I've connected with so many brilliant people, I've met the fella of my dreams, I've gotten deeper into my writing, I'm heading to see an author's conference soon, my stories have been recognised and I couldn't be happier. I've changed so much over such a small amount of time, and I'm glad I have.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Ooh, the next time you become stuck, find that one something to write about that makes you smile. Find something to write about that touches you so deeply, tears of joy are running down your face while you type. No matter how silly, or crazy, or utterly bonkers, which is normally the best kind of work, never, ever give up! Something will always pop up in the stupidist of times. It happens to me ALL the time, when inspiration just pops up. For example, my mum and dad were having one of their 'battles' and I was sat there thinking, "I should write about something with cheese."

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Oh, gosh, yes, especially writing poems and songs. 'I Wish' took a long time to organise and plan, I lost each trail of thought and every idea I had just didn't fit, but I got there eventually after eating some chocolate and singing to some crazy songs. I overcomed it by reading a few funny childhood stories like 'Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Book?" by Lauren Child, it really brings my spirits up! I love it.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

I have a quote I always think of; and it's "Just don't give up on something your heart desires. And be happy. Love when there is love, smile when there is happiness, go mad when there's upset, and wink when something goes right." So do be happy for as much as possible, because we only live once. [ :) ]

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Uhm... ehe. Well, I'll tell my fans anything, they are all my friends, so I suppose I could share a few things: I will be able to kick your ass at karaoke, I like to write about stupid things and make them into, like, an essay. For example, I wrote a speech on why boys are stupid when I was younger. Oh, also, when I found out (Green_Flames) wanted to interview me, I got so excited I jumped down the stairs... and tripped up, falling down four stairs right onto my butt. I'm still bruised. I have so many mood swings, too. ^_^ I'm way too honest... and it does get me into a lot of trouble. And one more thing...

I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

How would you describe yourself?

Me? Well, uh... Quirky is definitely the word. I'm odd, strange and weird, and that's the way I roll. Oh, and if you hang around with me, there is always at least one time where I have somehow embarrassed you... because I can be very dirty minded... ^_^ Some people have told me I'm like their mum. Maybe I'm too soft, according to my 'other-half'. Maybe I'm different to other girls. I don't like the make-up, the skirts, etc. I love the oversized jumpers and tights covered in stars! Adorable? SURE! I consider myself to be... extremely Childish, I'll never grow up mentally. But, overall, and quoted by family and friends, I'm very LOVEABLE. I'll give anyone a big hug when they need or want it. I'm cuddly. I'll be silly, I'll be stupid, I'll deliberately be obtuse, but if it makes you laugh, then I am happy, too. Maybe that's what makes me.. well, me.

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEE and COMMENT!  =)