~~~Spg041 : The Makeover

1/16/13

Listen to Say I wanna know by Nick waterhouse

Thankyou Morgan :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Morgan

How old are you?

young, high school

What inspired you to write your first book?

being bored. I found out about Wattpad from some app called high school hero, so I read a few stories and had some ideas and decided to write one of my own!

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Favorite author is kirsty1000. She's a wattpad author, but I really don't read much else!

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Hmm...Okay this is a tough one, but probably action like fighting in all that. That's why there are a lot of hospital scenes in my stories because I find them interesting and suspensful.

Do you see writing as a career?

Not really, but maybe a part time job/ hobby

If you could work with any author who would it be?

No idea, sorry. Not a big reader, surprisingly enough

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Nope, maybe for some minor details such as sports and clothing, everything is completely random and made up.

~~~~

Vote if u didn't --->>> :)

~~~~~

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, definetey not. I wrote a Wattpad novel called Taking a Chance and it had almost no reads when I was finished- like 50 haha, so I didn't expect to become popular on the site anytime soon.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Oh my gosh, that's me right now. I think I need to take my own advice. What I would do is take a break for like two or three days and catch up on reading other stories to inspire you. It works, so I'm reading Living with a Player and Model in Disguise now to hopefully spark some ideas (I may have some).

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Welcome to my life haha. Sort of the same thing when you are running out of creativity I would say. Definetely don't copy someone else's idea, but sort of think about how you could change it to better fit your story.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Keep working hard! You will get noticed! Keep writing and it pays off! Trust me, I didn't share my story with friends, promote it, barely commented on other people's stories and no, I didn't spam people for shoutous (that is annoying, thank you very much some of you). Just keep writing and if you wait patiently (it was like eight or so months for me), you'll get noticed. Like one second I'm like oh my gosh I got ten votes on the Makeover's first chapter and the next is like 250? What in the world! 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Hmm...I made cross country, basketball, and the soccer team at my school, so I guess I'm athletic and I'm proud.

How would you describe yourself?

^^^Athletic, intelligent, hard-working, fashionable (I try), nice, honest, stubborn, trys to be funny haha

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEEE and COMMENT!!! =D