***Danielleward136 : The Nerd (Student/Teacher with a secret)

3/18/13

The Nerd (Student/Teacher with a secret)

Hayden Smith is just a girl who wants good grades and keeps herself to herself whilst all the rest of the school bullies her. But what happens when Mr Peterson walks into her life and introduces her to a whole new world. Even better what happens when the world is a world that is only in her favorite films off all time. Join the heartbreak, betrayal, chasing and possibly love in 'The Nerd' (Trailer Inside)

Thankyou Danielle :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Danielle Ward

How old are you?

17

What inspired you to write your first book?

I had just discovered Wattpad and the first book I read was a student/teacher book and how it was written and how the forbidden love was wrote really made me fall in love with the story. Therefore, I was exploring that genre a little bit more and thought I would love to read a book where the teacher was secretly a street racer as I’m a huge fan of cars even since I was little. I explored for a few weeks and was just coming up blank with the book that I really wanted to read. Therefore, I thought I would try creating that story that I really wanted to read. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don’t really have a favourite author however, I do love certain books by certain authors such as the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, The Night World by L.J.Smith and I’ve just finished all of Cassandra Clare’s books, The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices which are amazing books and the film looks incredible. I love these books because they really do absorb me into the book and, I think personally, that if a book can make you forget about your surroundings and you can really picture the whole scene in your head that that book has been a success. Therefore, I do hope that my work helps fans feel the same way sort of as I know when I’m writing it I forget about everything around me and I’m suddenly in a world with Jake and Hayden. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

At the moment I’ve only wrote fully one book which has a bit of action, romance and humour, but I think out of everything romance is my favourite to write and read as most of the time I always find myself reading the book and thinking that I wish the main male character was real because he would be perfect. However, lately as well as finishing the sequel and planning the next one for the Nerd I do have some more book ideas in the line up. I don’t when I’ll be posting them on Wattpad but all I can say there all romance but two are vampires and one is a werewolf. 

~~~~~

VOTEE!! if you didn't --->> =)

~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Sadly, I don’t I only see it as a bit of a hobby, a bit of an escape. I would like to train to become an accountant but if there ever was a book that I wrote for fun that fan’s loved so much I would consider self-publishing. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

That is such as tough question I would probably love to work with either Stephenie Meyer because I would hope to find out inside information of what happens with Jacob and Renesmee or Cassandra Clare as I love the shadowhunter world she has created. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

The only example I can think of is the little moments between Hayden and Cally at the beginning of the book especially the conversation about Hayden going into her last year of high school reminds me so much of me and my mum. Also, some of Cally’s little ways remind me about my mum.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

NEVER... I never thought people would have loved Jake and Hayden as much as I love them. I can remember getting the first 100 reads and was happy with that and now my first story’s had 646,744 reads. So can you imagine what my reaction’s like every time I log on and see the reads going up every day. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

All I could say is when I feel like I’ve run out of creativity I give writing a bit of a break and then wherever I am there might be a little moment that’ll pop into my head and I’ll think ‘oh that’s a nice scene now how could I incorporate Hayden and Jake into that’ and then suddenly a bit of creativity comes back. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Plenty of times... too much actually but when I’m not suffering from it I do write a lot. The only advice I could give to someone who’s suffering for writer’s block is just to take a break and soon enough the ideas will start coming back to you. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

All I could say is just write for yourself don’t feel like you have to write to please other people. If you feel like that then your heart won’t be in the story so you won’t enjoy writing it. Originally, I only wrote The Nerd for me nobody else. I wasn’t even going to post it on Wattpad but one day I just thought I might as well post because there might be one other person out there who would feel the same way as me and hopefully, fall in love with Jake and Hayden’s story. You have no idea how happy I am now that I’ve posted my story.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

All I can say is that my life is not that exciting... trust me... probably the only thing that I’ll remember forever is when I went watching 100 monkeys in Manchester with a friend and I got to meet and talk to Jackson Rathbone you have no idea how happy I was. 

How would you describe yourself?

I’m a little bit like Hayden except I’ve never had a relationship with a teacher. I am a bit of a nerd for my subjects that I study at college especially maths. I can be quite sarcastic sometimes with people but not to the point where it could hurt someone’s feelings. 

~~~~~

Hey guys! Make sure you check out Danielle's story, it's really good! I read a little bit of it and it's seriously so hard for me to stay away from that story and not read it haha =D so read  it! =D

of course before you leave VOTE and COMMENT!! =D