~~~Cheesepuff : Hiding a super hot, pervert guy on the run in my room

6/13/12

Airplanes by B.O.B :) i love hayley william;s voice :)

Thankyou Joanna :) I love ur name!! :D

~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

You may call me Joanna. I don't like Jo. :)

How old are you?

I'm 16, though for a while I posed as a 21-year-old XD

What inspired you to write your first book?

I don't know... I just had an idea in my head, and I wrote it down when I was just a kid. That's my first book, I guess? But on Wattpad, it would be my sister, she loves Wattpad stories and I wanted to see how many votes I could gather.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

J.R.R Tolkien. Lord of the Rings was the most epic thing I have ever read. The amount of detail he put into Middle Earth-- he created history, geography, people and languages, but never took away from the great adventure. Also, he wrote beautifully; the lines were poetic and really flowed.

~~~~~~~~

VOTEEE!!! if u didn't--->> :D

~~~~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I like to write fantasy. Dark fantasy. You could say my style is kinda heavy-handed, with loads of abstract metaphors and the like. But I also love to write funny stories.

Do you see writing as a career?

Maybe a side career. It's hard to live on writing, y'know. But I still dream about it... 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Englishtoffee17 on Wattpad, because she's just got a great writing style. Outside? Maybe Christopher Paolini. Working with George RR Martin would daunt me too much, and maybe I can finally give Christopher Paolini a good knock on the head for wasting his talent.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Nope. Everything is 100% fictional.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I don't think so. I guessed that there'd be a time when I'd put writing up on the internet, but I never guessed it would be this genre, or that I'd get popular.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Just focus on something else for a while. Listening to music really helps, especially those with beautiful lyrics. I recommend OneRepublic ;)

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Umm... no? XD I seem to be the only one who ever says that. I'm usually writing two things at once, and if I get a little caught in one, I can write the other.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Boundaries exist only when you create them. (That's copyrighted, this quote is mine! *fends quote*)

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I have a strange love for older men. My celebrity crush is 34. He's also prettier than most girls (including me!)

How would you describe yourself?

Quiet on the outside, but actually pretty talkative to those who know me, Can be prideful and haughty, but generally loyal. And a bit of a gushing fangirl. XD

~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEEEE and of course COMMENT!!! :DD