~~~PUBLISHED LittleGirlBlue

6/4/13

Song of the day is Makes me wonder by Maroon5

Thank you Kailin :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Kailin Sarrah Kreissl.

How old are you?

I am sixteen!

What inspired you to write your first book?

Well, I've always wanted to become an author, even since primary school. But, my first book on here (The Virgin Wars) which will be published soon, was sparked merely by a meek boredom. I never thought it would become a hit. I had an urge to write something, and it itched the idea!

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I really fancy J.K. Rowling. And the reason for this is the following: she started from nothing, like me. And the fact that she's been overly successful is just amazing. It takes my breath away, you know?

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Probably romance. Even a sci-fi/dystopian as well. My goal is to try to write every sort of story possible!

~~~~

VOTE if you didn't --->>> :)

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

100%. I give writing my all. It's what I eat, breathe, and dream about.

If you could work with any author, who would it be?

John Green. He has a mesmerizing touch for description. Something I would love to master in my lifetime.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

All the time! There's only so much your imagination can offer. You need to pick out some realistic characters as well.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I started on this site with zero fans. It's amazing to see that number now in the thousands. I love you guys <3

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Don't give up. Keep gnawing on your fingers and look at that blank page. Or go for a walk, you're bound to find something!

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I re-read what I've already written!

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Words I live by: "Practice makes you better. Not perfect, but a hell of a lot better." - K.S. Kreissl.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I want people to know that I'm really an average girl. I love music and adore chocolate. But also, I live a very down to earth life, you know? I'm not a big money spender, and you should value what you have while you still have it!

How would you describe yourself?

I'm known as "the sweet girl." I love chatting with my fans, and will do anything for them (almost anything!). I try to read all of their requests, but sometimes it's too much! I'm more of a selfless person than selfish, and I love sharing :)

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!! xD

If you have time then please check out my stories! =D