~~~Raylor17

6/812

Song of the day is Good time by Owl City :)

Thankyou Isobel! :D

~~~~~~

What is your name?

First name is Isobel, you'll have to understand if I don't include a last name. Just to answer the question I get a lot, how does raylor tie into my name? It doesn't, well not really. Ray is a nickname and I decided to use it as my screen name.

How old are you?

Just turned 19 (:

What inspired you to write your first book?

I have a lot of people ask me what inspires me to write and I always say it's hard to answer because there's a lot of things that make me want to write. I first started writing after I read numerous books and decided that I'd like to try writing a short story myself. I ended up liking it so much, I wrote the beginnings of dozens more. So yes, I have many unfinished stories that I plan on revisiting one day and hopefully I'll post some of them.

~~~~~

VOTE --->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~ 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

To be honest, I don't really have a lot of favorites. I always find new things that I love so it depends on the day. Now if you're refering to a Wattpad author then at the moment my most liked is probably kauigirl because I adore her story "Sacrificing My Happiness, For His." She truly writes like a professional. Outside of Wattpad, I have many authors that I find amazing. Sarah Dessen, Melissa de la Cruz, and Nicholas Sparks are among my favorite writers. The way they describe scenes in their books is fantastic. I feel like you can relate to their characters which is what I strive for in my stories.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

No surprise here, I am most intrigued by the genre of love and romance. I think it's facinating the effects love has on a person and I love to write about love. That was a lot of love there ;)

Do you see writing as a career?

Writing as a career? Lol, I'm not too sure if I'd be qualified. Writing is a big passion of mine but I'm not sure if I see myself as a successful writer. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

I don't think I would have a certain author that I would want to work with because I think it'd be amazing to have the chance to work with any author. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I wouldn't say I draw from my own personal experience in writing stories because I personally feel that I lead a boring life. I guess I could say the things I write about are things that I wish would happen in real life. I mean, who wouldn't want an amazingly hot werewolf to sweep them off their feet?

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Did I ever think I would be interviewed for a story I wrote? Certainly not. I don't think people quite believe me when I say I honestly never expected to gain this much attention for my stories. I uploaded my first story and thought I might get a few reads but it ended up getting a lot more readers. When I uploaded Rightfully His the response I got from it was amazing. I am forever grateful to my fans because without them I wouldn't be where I am right now.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Read. Listen to music. Go out and do something that you really enjoy and stop trying so hard to come up with a new chapter. I think the best ideas come to you when you aren't searching for them. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I frequently come up with writers block. It's frustrating because you have people out there that are waiting for you to upload and here you are, completely stuck. I usually end up reading for a while and then an idea will hit me and I start writing (well typing since all of my work is done on my laptop)

Do you have any advice for other writers?

My advice to other writers is to keep writing no matter what. Don't let writers block stop you from finishing your story because I guarantee you there's someone out there who's reading your story. It doesn't matter how popular your story is, what matters is how satisfied you are with it. For the writers that have people hounding them for uploads, believe me when I say take your time so you can give them the best chapter possible. I've learned the best chapters take longer but in the end are much more rewarding. I encourage anyone who's thinking about writing to take the plunge and start a story. I never expected my stories to become so popular and yet here we are...

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I'm not sure what my fans would want to know. Like I said, I find myself to be a pretty average person. If there were ever any questions that someone wanted to ask then I would be happy to answer. Let's see if I can come up with a random fact...My favorite number is 17?

How would you describe yourself?

I never know what to say when I'm asked to describe myself. I guess you could say I'm a shopaholic who does no other exercise besides walking from store to store. I don't know why, but people always think I'm blond when they read that but I can assure you I'm a natural brunette. Lol, I've been told I'm the funniest random person you'll ever meet. Apparently, you never know what I'm going to say next :)

~~~~~~

VOTE and COMMENT!! Again, thanku to those who have been voting :)