~~~xXBeautifulFighterXx : The Way He's Not

6/7/12

Haaallooooo sup? hows life? oMG! 3 more days till i check out of high school :D so EXCITED :DDDD

First of all, Dani is soooo veryyy nice! haha she is super nice...when i talked to her i felt like i was being mean haha =) her story The way he is not, is a great story, i don't think i have read a that type of story on wattpad, its really different...i read a lot of chapters in one day, i couldn't stop reading it. its such an interesting story, she explains everything perfectly. i m sure once u start it, u won't stop reading it until u have read the last chapter. it has over 3,070,897 reads and she has over 26,001 votes WOOH! :D

The song should be hm...Call me maybe? haha by Carly Rae Jespen :D

Thankyou Dani! :) You r a really nice person! :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Danielle or Dani

How old are you?

Under 18. That’s all I’m gonna say :]

What inspired you to write your first book?

Boredom, I guess. I love writing and I was bored one day, so I started a story.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don’t really have a favorite author, I love so many that I can’t pick just one.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Either romance or horror. Weird combo, right? Haha

Do you see writing as a career?

Yes

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Oh jeez, I don’t know. Either Stephen King or J.K. Rowling. They are both absolutely genius.

~~~~~~~

sorry for the interruption, VOTE!! if u didn't :)

~~~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Actually, I do that quite often. It’s easier to write about things you know. My characters are pretty much just out of my imagination though. I know, it sucks. I think of some sexy guys :D

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No. I never imagined something I wrote would be on the front page of Wattpad, much less be number one in a category or have a million reads. It makes my day to see that :D It’s the best feeling ever to know someone likes to read what you’re writing.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Well, I would listen to whole bunch of music, watch movies, and read books. That always helps me.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

All. The. Time. You will never meet an author who hasn’t, if they say they haven’t, they are lying. Writer’s block is terrible. My way of getting rid of writer’s block is a bit odd, but hey, it works. I have a bag of balloons in my house and what I do is blow one up, then just walk around my house, bouncing it against walls and crap, like that game everyone plays as a kid where the balloon can’t touch the floor. It helps me a lot, even though it’s a weird.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Keep writing. Doesn’t matter if people say your ideas are stupid and your writing sucks, just keep trying. Also, another tip, grammar is everything. You don’t have to be perfect, but make an effort. When you text, it’s okay to use ‘u’ instead of ‘you’ but not when you are writing a story. Don’t be lazy when it comes to grammar.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Fun… Hmm… I have 9 piercings, all in my ears. Is that fun? Ehh…

How would you describe yourself?

A bit peculiar, a little quiet, and a nasty temper.

~~~~~~

Let's see i ask for only one thing..well..maybe..two...VOTEEE!!!! and COMMENT!!! :DDD

Next interview coming soon!! :D