~~~RainySkky : Illegal Innocence

6/3/12

Hey guys! :D

Ahemm...as most of u know i like to read Student/teacher stories hehe i like reading them a lot, so as usual i was reading description of stories,...somehow i came across Courtney's story "Illegal Innocence" it's a great story...her story "Controlled" was the one which received the most reads,i once read a horror story and after that i don't even go to that section(that means i don't read horror stories) but i m pretty sure, that story is really good. This story has 754,936 reads and she has overall 13,910 votes :D 

Today's song is Our song by Taylor Swift :)

Thankyou Very much Courtney :DD

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Courtney Michaele.

How old are you?

I'm 15, going on 16 in July (:

What inspired you to write your first book?

What inspired me to write my first book was constantly watching crime shows and watching horror movies. I got some creative ideas from watching news stories as well, and i just sorta put it all together to write my first book, Controlled.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author would probably have to be either Richelle Mead or Erin Hunter. They put so much feeling and details into their writing, and it just captures me and causes me to read more.

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

My favorite theme or genre to write is a close tie between horror and romance. Horror just comes easy to me. Some of my friends have read my work and say I have a messed up mind, but I take it as a compliment because they say that there are hardly any writers out there who can make a story truly scary. And I like to write romance because I'm just a sucker for it at times.

~~~~~

Sorry for the interruption, did u forget to VOTE!!! --> VOTE if u forgot. :)

~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Of course I see writing as a career! I hope to be a well-known author someday! (: 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

If I could work with any author it would probably have to be James Patterson. He's a fabulous author and I could see myself writing a book with him.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

That's a complicated question, to be honest. I know that certain things have their own facts, and I usually have to do research on them to know I'm right about most of it. But sometimes I make up things to fit into my story. Using my imagination attracts readers because they aren't reading the same old thing over and over.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, I honestly didn't. I never thought that my writing would attract so many writers. I was shocked when I got comments complimenting me on my writing and my creativity. But it only made me continue to write more.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Some advice that I would give to other writers... hmm... Well, honestly, I wouldn't know what to tell them. Writing just comes natural to me, so it's only hard when I get a writer's block. But sometimes I'm asked the question, "What should I write about?" How I answer that is simple- I answer it with the question, "Well, what appeals to you?" I mostly get the answers vampires, werewolves, zombies, and forbidden romances. I tell them to think about what they believe what the best story would be. When they tell me, I tell them that they have their story right there. But I will warn you. Just because you think you have a good idea, doesn't mean that it's the best one for you. I've had so many great ideas that I started them but never finished because I didn't have all the details right. When you have an idea, jot it down, and over time when you get more ideas, jot them down as well. When you think you have enough ideas to create a full-blown story, go for it! And put in small details as you go!

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Oh, I suffer from writer's block all the time! How I get out of it is watching my favorite TV shows or movies, gathering different ideas, or reading my favorite books or blogs. Sometimes I even walk around school, listening in on other people's conversations when they talk to loudly and get the latest gossip. And I just observe my peers and their lives sometimes. It helps more than other people might think! 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Well, I already gave all the advice I could give, to be honest!

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Something most people wouldn't know about me is that I'm bisexual, and I'm proud to say that I'm in a relationship with my best friend and girlfriend. Sometimes people can't accept that, but I won't deny who I am. I'm proud of who I am and the choices I've made, and no one can tell me otherwise.

How would you describe yourself?

I would describe myself as fun and outgoing with my friends, but shy and quiet at times with strangers. I'm usually considered weird and a dork, but who isn't at times?(:

~~~~~~

Give me some VOTES and COMMENTS!!! :DDD