~~~Bhtwizzlers

8/14/12

Song should be hmm... Graduation by Vitamin C =D

Thankyou Britney :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

Britney Holt

How old are you?

19

What inspired you to write your first book?

Reading books, and them not ending the way I wanted them to or how I expected them too. I realized that I could just write one of my own, where I had the power to make them what ever I wanted them to be like. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don't really have a favorite author, since I own over 200 books. But what I look for in a book is a story line that interests me, and is written so well that I can relate to the main character. 

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

Teen romance. It can be paranormal, fantasy, or simply about normal teenagers. As long as it has romance in it, I don't really care what genre it is. I love to write them all.  

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! VOTEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Not really. I mean I would love to have no other job but writing. But I know how hard it is to actually make it as a successful writer. So I am going to get a different career  choice, but continue to write on the side. Who knows maybe some day I might get a story published, but I'm not depending on it as a job choice. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Well that's a good question. If I had to choose I would pick Sarah Dessen. I've read a lot of her novels and they are amazingly written, and relate able.  

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

No. All my ideas are on completely made up not based on anything real. Although all the guys in my stories have attributes that I would look for in guys I would date. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

When I first put my stories on wattpad I thought I would have 100 fans max if even that. But then it just blew up. I only put my stuff on the sight to get some feed back and see if anyone even liked my work. I guess you could say that they definitely did. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Well I guess reading other peoples stories, and once you see how good theirs are you might get the motivation to take another crack at writing, and just might get the creativity back. If that doesn't work, then listen to good music. I can't write if I don't have some music in the back ground. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Heck yes I do!! I lot actually. But I have to move away from the story for a while, and rethink what I want to happen in the story. If I know where I want a book it end it sometimes makes it easier to write the rest of it. If that doesn't work music seems to do the trick. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write about things that mean a lot to you. If you can't relate to your story in some way, or at least feel strongly about it them your not gonna have to motivation to finish it. And don't write for anyone but yourself. If you find yourself only writing to please other people then you need to stop. Because it's not going to be your best work, and your not gonna feel good about it. Trust me I know this from experience. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Hmm fun. Not really.

How would you describe yourself? 

Oh gosh. Well I have a problem where I start a story, then get another idea, and stop writing the previous one to work on the other. I have what I would call writing A.D.D. I am constantly getting knew story ideas, so it kind of makes it hard to actually get a novel finished. 

~~~~~~~~

Yayyyy another interview done! :D VOTEEEE!!! and COMMENT!! :D