~~~PUBLISHED Explode : Twisting You

6/12/12

Give me everything by Pitbull --->>> :)

Thankyou Simone! :) gosh! ur name is sooo cute :D

~~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Simone

How old are you?

I am 21

What inspired you to write your first book?

I always enjoyed reading, and when I was reading a story on Wattpad called The Last Dance I realised I would love to write a story, where I controlled the ending.

I had a real interest in werewolves stories, mainly a story by Lilly-rain .

Anyway I was watching the royal wedding with my mum, and the wedding inspired me to start writing and that inspired my first successful story, Royal Blood and One Commitment.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Lilly-rain is my favourite author and that is because her stories are fresh and unique. I don’t really have a favourite published author. When I do read I only read stories on Wattpad.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Werewolves and romance! I am a sucker for a good romance novel. I really love forbidden romances.

Do you see writing as a career?

I would love it to be but very doubtful. It just isn’t something you can make a lot of money off.

However I am currently writing as a novelist for PersonalNovel and I’m really enjoying it. Work doesn’t feel like work when you love doing it.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Lilly rain of course!

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

No not really. There is nothing in my stories that relate to my real. I haven’t really used any facts either.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No! When I uploaded Royal Blood and One Commitment, I got so excited when it reached 10,000 reads!

~~~~~~

hey did u VOTE?? if u didn't --->>>> :)

~~~~~~~

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

If I had advice I would be in need of it right now! But when I get really suck, I work on another piece of writing. So I swap stories, and that usually helps.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes all the time. Sometimes I will be on a roll and inspiration will be coming from everywhere and then I will just hit a wall. I often will listen to music, watch movies and work on other pieces of writing. These three things usually help me break free of writers block!

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write because you enjoy it and respect your readers! Without readers, your story wouldn’t develop. I see a lot of wattpad writers, who don’t care or respect their readers.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Fun…… coming up blank here.

Well I could give you guys some facts or interesting information, instead?

-I am the clumsy person in the world. I break close to everything I touch.

-I think I have mad driving skills, seriously I should be awarded the best driver of Australia or something. However my boyfriend thinks I am the worse driver in the world. Meh. I know it is jealousy.

-I have a staffy, she is the BEST dog in the world, and is my best friend. Her name is Hope, and I love her to pieces. Seriously, she is awesome and sooo cute. Though she is a bit of a terror, I still love her to pieces.

-I don’t really have any friends- seriously.

-The only girlfriend I have, is Tash and she is more like a sister than anything else. Seriously, we fight like sisters and hopefully one day she will actually be my sister- sister in law. Yep she is my boyfriend’s sister.

-My other closest friend, is actually my sister in law. Her name is Shell, and she is just a perfect person! =)

- I have a unhealthy love for tv. I LOVE TV! And sleeping!.... give me a warm bed, cosy bed and I won’t move.

-I am extremely lazy at times!

How would you describe yourself?

A hermit with way too much time on her hands. Nah joking- kind of.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys VOTE!! and COMMENT! :DDD