***Unpredictable_13

12/19/12

One Night Stand

Paige Williams; not significant, not important, not special, not pretty, definition of not. After a night of run-ins with the popular kids at school, an hour of passion, a blackmailing douche and it all ending with a bang. Everything is going to change for Paige and not necessarily for the good.

Thankyou Unpredictable_13 :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

At the moment it's anon

How old are you

13 What inspired you to write your first book? I read a few books on here and realized the plot had just been recycled numerous times before, so I thought hey I'll try to make something original out of a cliche...I hope it's working. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? On wattpad; Olafferty, Cold_lady19, Fallzswimmer, Farawayfromnowhere, Lydia161290, gunsandguitars, dazedandconfused, kidulttee, lifegoeson31, defend and makeandoffer - okay that was a long list but I'd say for their originality/passion for writing/humour :)  Malorie Blackman off wattpad; definitely, I cried countless times reading 'noughts and crosses'

What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

Teen Fiction and Romance. I would say humor, but I don't think I'm funny. And I like the concept of a secret between the main two characters; it's intriguing.

Do you see writing as a career?

No; Nowhere near good enough, but it's something to dream for. For now I'll stay on wattpad lol.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

farawayfromnowhere - Again, I've cried one too many times reading never have I ever.

~~~~~

did you vote??? if u didn't --->>> :)

~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I'm a little crazy like Brock, guess that's why I love him so much and I know a hot guy with dimples. But that's about it really.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I sent out a message to my 1 fan when I hit fifty reads...i think that explains it.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Eat, food will give you the energy to think. I think.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Errmmmmm I just put off writing for a couple of months. I'm sure I would off killed off half my characters if I tried writing in that time period.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Errrmmmmm nope, just plan out everything before you write it. And spell check; do everything I didn't lol.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I am obsessed with dimples and Steven R McQueen , I have a deathly fear of oranges and tangerines(it's the smell!) and i get mistaken for my age, a lot.

How would you describe yourself?

A teenager.

~~~~~~~

When you're done reading the interview, go check out her story! I'm sure you'll love it! =D Of course don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT for this interview before you leave and then go to her story and vote for every single chapter while you are reading! =)

Peace out guys!