~~~Sarasusu519 : The Player's Bestfriend.

1/17/14

Today's song is, Washed Out by New Theory =) Enjoy it!

Thank you Sarah :)

~~~~~~

What is your name? 

Sarah

How old are you? 

18

What inspired you to write your first book? 

Hmm.. Well ever since I was a kid I was always a story teller and that stuck with me until I got older. Eventually my friends got sick of hearing my new plot ideas and stories, every time I called them so they encouraged me to start writing down. My first story was written back in 05 and let me tell you.. Embarrassing lol.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about? 

Comedic Romance or Fantasy.

Do you see writing as a career? 

I'm going to be optimistic and say yes. I really do. Its my way of expressing everything. A form of release and despite the rough times of it. I can't see myself doing anything else. I'd go to the depths of hell for my writing whereas I know for any other career I wouldn't be motivated enough.

If you could work with any author who would it be? 

Jo Rowling. She is my queen.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories? 

If you're talking about characterization wise, not necessarily. My characters are 'made up', though sometimes they do have some quirks and traits of real life people I know.Most of my stories are fiction and always will be, I like that better because there is no line I can't cross. It gives me a wide variety in scenes, characters and plots. Not sure if I explained it correctly but ya..

~~~~~

VOTE --->>> If you didn't :)

~~~~~

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author is Jo Rowling. What strikes me most about her work is the fact that she was dedicated when she wrote the harry potter series. Despite the rejections she just kept going and the fact that she created the whole Potter World still blows my mind till this day. All the little details she must have came up with.. wow. I aspire to become even an inch of what she is.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Honestly never. I really never thought I'd have so many people read my stories and actually like them. I thought maybe a couple people would read them and ya know, that’d be it. But the dedication and love my fans show me is unbelievable. I still sit there every day and nearly pinch myself from shock. It’s a blessing.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Listen to music, read the newspaper or a book, watch a show or even talk to somebody. Trust me, the simplest thing can give you an idea that could blossom into a whole story. I always keep a journal on me at all times so whenever an idea strikes, I just write it down and keep writing everything I can think of until I can then organize all my doodles. Brainstorm and then organize. Plus songs always have stories to them, so my #1 advice is to listen to music.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I suffer so much from writers pause. Not practically a block, its like I know where I want to go with my story but I just don't know where to go with it. Since I always have new ideas I have a rather scattered brain so whenever I feel as if I'm going to be blocked, I stop writing the story, enjoy life and wait until I have the urge to just write until I can't stop.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write for your own enjoyment. I cannot stress that enough. Enjoy what you're creating and so will other people. There is always room for improvement, in time you will only get better. Don't stop cause of a couple bad comments, accept criticism but never rudeness. Finally, be proud of your story despite how many reads it gets. Its your baby, nurture it, love it and watch it prosper.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I can curl my tongue like Daniel Radcliffe. My favorite princess in the whole world has to be Belle from Beauty & The Beast, and I have the urge to break into a dance whenever I really get into a song (This embarrasses my family so much.)

How would you describe yourself?

Outgoing, Funny, Adventurous, Nerd and I’m a child at heart. Love experiencing new things and meeting new people, super friendly and a country music lover. :)

~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! =D 

Enjoy.