~~~Bettyboo125bo

5/21/12

I'm so sick -.- after 9 months or something...if you have time then please check out my stories Had Enough and Imagine Me & You =)

Song of the day is... Say Aha by Santigold 

Thankyou Elizabeth :)

~~~~~

What is your name?

Elizabeth

How old are you?

21

What inspired you to write your first book?

It was the thing to do in middle school. Everyone wrote dialogue filled stories, like scripts, and shared them around school. So i decided to give it a true, everyone loved them and I enjoyed writing and creating characters from my imagination, so I continued doing it.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Cassandra Clare. I love how she can create these entire worlds from her imagination and make you feel as though you're a part of it and the action within the stories. It's my goal as a writer to reach that skill in my own writing.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I LOVE humor/romance books. I love laughing and making others laugh. Usually if I’m writing a chapter that had a lot of humor in it, if it doesn’t make me laugh out loud than I’ll try to improve it so it does. Concerning romance, I feel like a story isn’t a story without romance…plain and simple.

Do you see writing as a career?

I don’t know, people say I should try getting my books published and on shelves, but, yeah, I don’t know lol. Writing has always been just a hobby to me. I take my stories very seriously, but writing on here is just for fun.

~~~~~

VOTEEE if you didn't --->>> =)

~~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Cassandra Clare…of course.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes and no. Some events in my stories are based on true events, but 99% of them are completely original and from my imagination.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Concerning the popularity of my stories? No, not at all. I don’t like getting my hopes up, so I have a bad habit of thinking things will turn out bad for me. I had no idea my stories would reach these many reads, or that I’d have as many fans. That’s what makes my fans so important to me, because they surprised me by liking my books.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Wow, I don’t know. I had one of those moments a few months back. All I can say is do what I did; have faith and patience. Don’t try to force out ideas, because then it won’t turn out as good as you want it to.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Of course! Who doesn’t? lol I just busy myself, and eventually ideas start coming to me via inspirations. Like I’ll be playing Monopoly or something and then an idea comes to my head by having the characters play Monopoly. Then I’ll have it; a care-free, stress-free, humorous chapter.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write what interest you. Write what you enjoy writing. Don’t make a story just because it’s “what’s hot” and trending right now. Make sure you’re 100% comfortable with what you’re writing, because it’s very easy to lose interest in it.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Well, since I love music so much, I always have a song in my head, and everyone around me has to endure it. As of late, I’ve had the song Ordinary People by John Legend stuck in my head. Lol, I don’t know where it came from, it just popped into my head and won’t leave. I keep finding myself singing it everyday lol. I think I may need to see a doctor…

How would you describe yourself?

I’m fun, kind, optimistic, and love to laugh. I’m 5’0’’ even, and I’m proud of it! Woo! Shorties!

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! 

Oh and IF you have time than please check out my stories that I mentioned at top! =)