Confessions

Cameron's Pov.

We rode the elevator down an she was better than the first time. Before the doors opens I put my hood up so no one would notice me.

I grabbed Haley's hand an inter wound our fingers so people would think we were just a normal couple. She looked at me confused. "Shhh come on" I said. She just went along with it.

We managed to get 20 ft from the doors until my hood and sunglasses fell. "Shit" I breathed out. I started to run. Haley right behind me.

We went out the doors and I clicked the unlock button so it's lights would flash. We ran to the east side of the parking lot and jumped into a white SHO.

I turned the radio on and 'Sleeping With A Friend' came on. I loved this song and I guess so did Haley beings how she was singing every lyric in perfect pitch. I loved her voice.

Alli's Pov.

I woke up and looked to my left. I saw Khaleah sleeping there on one of the two beds. I was on one she was on the other. I looked around slowly.

I got off the bed and explored the place. There was no sign of Haley. I threw a pillow at Khaleah and she instantly shot up. "What?!?!?" she asked worried.

"Haley's gone and I don't remember getting here do you?" I asked looking into the mirror fixing my hair. She shook her head. "Text her or I will." She said grabbing her phone.

I fixed my hair and sat on the edge of the bed. "Ill call her because she isn't replying." Khaleah said I nodded.

She answered thankfully.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you and when did we get here?"

"Oh your awake good. Uh we'll ill explain everything when I get back I'm with Cameron at Taco Bell and were about to order"

"GET ME A LARGE NACHO BEEF PLEASE" I screamed before Khaleah hung up. "Jeez ya fat ass!" we both laughed.

There was a sudden knock on the door. "The fuck?" Khaleah said making a weird face. "Ok don't worry I'll get it" I said getting off the bed and walking to the door.

"Ok" Khaleah said pulling out her phone and playing a game. I opened the door slightly. Peeking out I saw the Matt Espinosa. "Hey Alli! Can I come in?" he asked. I hesitate. Khaleah looked at my funny.

"One sec!" I said shutting the door. "Holy fuck its the Matt Espinosa!" I whisper yelled. Khaleah's eyes grew big. "No fucking way?!?!" She whisper yelled back.

I nodded. I walked back over to the door and opened it. "Come on in."

Khaleahs Pov.

Matt came in and looked around. "Where's your food so I can eat it before Carter gets here?" He asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey do you remember what happened last night because I guess we were too tired and went to sleep because I don't even remember getting here." I said to Matt who was rummaging in our fridge.

"Oh yea right well, you guys arrived so Cameron and I helped you with your bags and we brought you guys up here helped you unpack and then before we knew it you two fell asleep. Haley came and hung out with all of us until we all got hungry so her and Cameron went to Taco Bell and is getting food." Matt explained. Alli and I nodded.

"They should be here any sec-" Matt was cut off by a screaming Carter. "MATT WHERE ARE YOU I GIVE UP" We heard him pout. Matt put his fingers to his lips and mouthed "shhh"

We stayed quiet. "FINE ILL JUST GO BACK TO THE ROOM!" Carter shouted before walking away. "Phew" Matt wiped his forehead. Just then Carter jumped in the room.