Packing Up For Magcon

Khaleahs Pov.

The ride home was silent. When we finally got there we all piled out. "Thanks Keegan" Alli Haley and I said in unison. We all looked at each other and laughed.

We went inside and took our shoes off. "Well girl good thing we got another ticket to Magcon!" Alli said holding up a ticket that she had bought.

I smiled and shook my head at her. "I'm gonna go to bed and pack in the morning" Haley said walking upstairs. "Ok me too" Alli said. "Well geez leave me alone. I might as well to" I said.

I ran up the stairs and into my room it was 3 in the morning. The swing out took a lot longer than expected.

Haley's Pov.

I laid in my bed tweeting Cameron all night. Of course he responded.

Haley

@haley-swagger

'I'm so excited to see you! what hotel r u staying in?'

Cameron

@canerondallas

'I'm staying in the grand mates hotel wbu beautiful?'

He called me beautiful. I blushed.

Haley

@haley-swagger

'Awe you think I'm beautiful?!?! And idk yet'

Cameron

@camerondallas

'Of course ur beautiful ;) maybe we can hang out when r u coming?'

When was I coming? oh right packing tomorrow leaving tomorrow night.

Haley

@haley-swagger

'Awe thanks someone seems to be in the mood to flirt I'm coming tomorrow night'

Cameron

@camerondallas

'Cool maybe we can hang out!'

Haley

@haley-swagger

'Sounds fun! I gtg I've gotta pack in the morning and yea. Ttyl!'

Cameron

@camerondallas

'Ok beautiful goodnight and sweet dreams :*'

I locked my phone after I read the tweet. I set it on my nightstand. I laid back and fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up at 5 AM. I didn't want to buy had to. I pulled out my pink suitcase. I laid it on my bed and unzipped it.

I walked to my dresser and opened the drawers. We were going to Magcon 3 days before.

I picked out 7 outfits and folded them neatly into my suitcase. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup hair supplies soaps and etc.

I put all my toiletries into a bag and placed it in my suitcase on the folded clothing. I grabbed my laptop so I could video chat my mom who lived in TX. My biological mom.

We did that occasionally. She only put me in a foster home because she was 13 when she got pregnant. She had me when she was 14.

I placed it carefully in my bag. I ran through my check list. I grabbed my charger to my computer and then the one to my phone.

I had to grab an extra bag. I packed extra clothes and pillows and blankets for the ride. I grabbed my phone and placed it in my pocket.

I picked up my bags and walked out of my room. Alli and Khaleah were packing. I was the first one done.

I walked done the stairs anyd put my bags by the door. I ran upstairs back into my room and pulled out my secrete money jar that's supposed to be for college.

I pulled it all out and counted it. At a total I had $137,000 I've been saving ever since I was a baby. I sighed and put it all into my wallet. I went back downstairs and saw Alli and Khaleah putting there bags by the door.

I pulled out a large frying pan. I went to the fridge and got out the eggs bacon and bread. I plugged in the toaster an put some bread in it.

I grabbed a few eggs and cracked them on the side of the pan. I put them into the pan. I scrambled them together.

I fried the bacon letting it soak in the grease. The way we liked it. I put the toast on a piece of paper towel and buttered it. I put one alive on each plate.

I separated the eggs evenly and put them on each plate same with the bacon. I set the food at the table and sat down. I wasn't used to having breakfast at 5:56 in the morning.

While we were eating my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled input while taking another bite of bacon. I unlocked my phone and saw a DM from Cameron.

Cameron: Hey beautiful! cant wait to c u send me a pic?

Me: Maybe later I'm eating

Cameron.: so look at me

He sent me a picture of him laying in bed covered up.

Me: Awe your so cute

Cameron: Not as cute as you

Me: thanks but I gtg I've got a lot if driving to do and I've got to finish getting ready bye

Cameron: Bye ;)

I locked my phone and put it back into my pocket. As I ate the last piece of bacon I put my dishes in the dish washer.

"Hey come with me to ford" I said grabbing the keys to Khaleah's pink mustang. "Ok but why?" Khaleah asked.

"I'm buying a car you dipshit" I said walking out and getting into the car. She told Alli shed be back. She got into the passengers side and buckled the seatbelt.

"I'm gonna go buy a car!" I said. She looked at me surprised. "Where's you get money?" she asked. I started the car and drove off. "It's college money." I said.

*

*

*

*

*

I was looking around the lot when Jake walked up to me. "Go away" I said. "I'm not interested." I said irritated. "Listen I'm sorry it's my job. What ate you looking for?" he asked.

"This I said running to a sky blue mustang GT 500 convertible mix. His eyes widened. And then he smirked. "Like you an afford that!" he said laughing.

"Wanna bet. How much?" I asked. "Ok ok it's 70 thousand" he said. "Ok let's make this as fast as possible ill take it!" I said. He was shocked. I could tell by his expression.

"Ok this way" he said walking into the building an going straight to his office.

*

*

*

*

*

I came out it the building with the keys to my brands new car. I texted Khaleah.

'Ill meet u home soon'

'Ok'

I got into my new car and drove to Walmart. I got out and walked to the car accessory area. I bought two seat pull overs. They were purple with fringes.

I also but the same thing but it was a steering wheel. Then I caught a couple scented things and a pair of purple dice to hang up. I ran out of Walmart and ran to my car with all my bags in my hands.

I put the bags in the back of the car and shut the door. I got into the drivers side. I started the car up and drive back to the house going as fast as I could without getting a ticket.