35

"Are you awake? Louis asked. His voice this early in the morning makes my head throb.

Nonetheless, I opened my eyes and yawned, stretching my limbs."Yes."

I look up to see Louis holding a cup of tea, smiling down at me.

"Were going to get some things done today." He smiled. "Get up and dress casually." Louis says, turning around to set his mug of tea down on a table. "Don't forget we've got a party to attend to tonight."

I nod, sighing and getting off his comfortable bed. I leave his room without a sound and enter the bedroom I was first put in.

I go to the bathroom first, to wash my hair, face and everything. After taking care of my hygiene and putting my hair in a ponytail, I walk over to the bedroom dresser and pull out a drawer. I take out a pair of long black leggings and then I grab a tank top and a hoodie. I zip the hoodie all the way up and I even pull it down some so that it covers what I don't want Louis to see.

I make my way down the stairs and huff.

I don't want this to be my new life.

I go to the kitchen, deciding that I really should eat this morning. I go to the pantry and grab some graham crackers and then I go to the fridge and grab a carton of milk. When I turn around to place the carton on the table, I bump into Louis.

He's smirking, holding his large mug with one hand. He looks down at it like he's trying to cover a blush. "So you've decided to eat?" He asks, slowly looking up at me.

"I'm hungry," I argue. I move around Louis and put the carton of milk on the table.

"I would guess so. I'm just happy you're eating is all." Louis says turning around and exiting the kitchen.

"Why have you asked me to change when you're still in your pajamas?" I ask him as I take a seat on a stool.

"I'm going to change, geez. Just want me out of these clothes don't you?"

I don't look up to him as I pour a glass of milk. "I'm just wondering is all," I say annoyed.

"Okay princess, I'll go change then. I'll be down soon... don't miss me." Louis says, placing his tea on the table and then jogging to the stairs.

I sigh loudly, continuing to eat my cracker.

I need to figure out a way to see Harry.

<HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW>

I shook my head, clenched and unclenched my fist. The first step into getting Gisele back will have to be by me getting to my home to sort things out, eat properly, sleep properly so I can get back into shape physically and mentally. If I want to get her back I've got to be ready. I'm not going to take my time with the whole process - I want her back as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the first step involves me getting in a vehicle and sitting beside some unwanted girl, in order to get to my house.

Hesitantly, I walk toward the vehicle. It's a short, black, limo with tinted windows. When I finally reach the door, I put my hand to the handle and open it. I'm ready to hop in but then Tama reaches out for the interior door handle, "other side," she smiles, wanting to shut the door.

I widen my eyes, she's already going to start? "Move," I snap.

Tama smiles with her natural peach lips. "Okay," she shrugs.

I huff, shaking my head. How in the hell am I going to get rid of her?

"Where too?" The driver asks, turning around to face me.