Pianos, guitars and more- D.S

(A/N the title will make sense as it goes along, trust me 😂)

YOUR POV

I'm a country girl. I grew up with 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers, horse riding, BMX, a huge house, an even bigger back yard, a swimming pool, hundreds of pets and more. I liked music but it wasn't my 'thing'. Well that was until I met him. Daniel James Seavey. I moved into the why don't we boys house in the city and basically started a new life, that was 6 months ago. Now I'm laying on Daniels lap pretending to be asleep so he won't go anywhere with the boys.

"Hey Daniel. Do you wanna go get some ice cream? Me and the rest of the boys are getting some" Jonah asked probably already knowing the answer.

"Bro I would love to but I can't because y/n is asleep on me and I can't move" he said slightly giggling at the end

"Yhea I can see that. Ok then, You guys have the house to yourself. Don't do anything stupid or Break anything" Jonah says laughing and walking away.

They're all almost out of the house then before jack yells "use protection kids! I don't want a mini Daniel running around!" He yells laughing thinking it's absolutely hilarious.

Danny rolls his eyes and continues watching tv. Once I hear the car pull out of the driveway I jump up screaming, scaring the shit out of Daniel.

"OH MY GOD BRO YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" I laugh at Daniel falling on the floor clutching my tummy from Laughing so hard.

"HOLY CRAP Y/N! OH MY GOD! oh and bro? Wow. I was just friend zoned by my girlfriend" He says laughing only causing me to laugh more.

After I finish laughing and Daniel finishes whining at me for scaring him I get back up off the floor and lay next to Danny on the couch with my head in his lap.

Since my hair was out (A/n idfk know how to say it. What I mean is it's not up in like a ponytail or something, ok you get what mean) danny started running his hands through it stopping every 10 seconds because it was so knotted.

"Hey baby?" Daniel said smiling at me "yes Danny boy?" I said smiling back "can I teach you how to play an instrument?" "Uh Yhea sure, you can try" I said laughing since I was horrible at playing instruments.

"Yes! Ok let's start with the guitar" he said standing up causing me to fall off the couch since I was basically laying on him. "AHHHHH!" I yell dramatically falling to the floor "oh my god, get up you big baby" he said trying not to laugh at my stupidity. "Well your no fun at all" I said pouting, getting up

/// skip 20 minutes because I'm to lazy///

"No. Look at this. This is A and this is B (a/n i don't know guitar cords so if that's wrong sorry). It's that simple" he said starting to get frustrated because I can't do anything. "Danny I've been trying to do this for the past 20 minutes, why can't you just accept the fact I cant play instruments and give up on teaching me?" I say giving up on all hope of being able to play guitar.

"Fine then. We're moving to piano" he says finally giving up.

But ya see, this was bad. Why? Because I can actually play piano very well since I did lessons all the way through high school but Danny didn't need to know this because he would show me off to everyone and I have a disability called 'I can't take a compliment syndrome' and would deny everyone and I don't feel like going through the pain of that so I'm good.

"Uh why piano? Why not chelo? Ooo or flute or something else other than piano. Hey what about maracas? They sound fun" I say trying to do anything but piano.

"One, no chelo because you will break it because your too rough unless it's an animal or a person. Two, we don't have a flute or anything else here three, why maracas? They are boring and there is no way to play them, you can teach yourself and four, what's wrong with the piano? Are you scared of it?" He says looking me in the eyes