29

I wake up with a smile on my face. I stretch my limbs, moaning as my muscles straighten out. I'm happy but lazy and extremely sore.

"I'm sore," I laugh, as I bring the comforter to cover both of our bodies. You'd think as much as we we're sweating we wouldn't need it, but Harry had to put the fan on.

"Yeah, but in all the right places." Harry smiles, scooting closer to me and wrapping his arms around my body.

Today's the day Harry promised that he will get Leah back.

He doesn't know what to expect nor do I. He told me that he's going to speak to someone who could sort the problem and that someone happens to be his uncle Covetous... King Covetous.

"He probably has something to do with it," Harry says staring at the ceiling.

"Why would he have anything to do with it?" I question. Turning to my side so I can lay on his chest. He brings his hand to my naked back.

"He's always interfering."

Let the truth be told, I was worried- I don't know of what, but I was fearful that Harry would come home without her or that we wouldn't ever know what happened. And now that we're associating our selves with Covetous, makes my body squirm.

I got out from under the sheets and placed my feet onto the ground. I yawn then get up. Once my feet hit the ground, I stand but I'm somehow unable to take a first step; my whole leg wobbled. A reflex?

"Do you need help?" Harry smirks, leaning against the doorway with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

I place my hand on the nightstand, "no." When I take another step my right foot goes in front of my left and I trip. Once I'm on all fours, I look up to see Harry who has his hand out right in front of me.

"Sorry" he smirks, licking his lips.

He helps me up and then holds onto my elbows, walking at my side, worried that I'd fall again. "I'm fine," I say looking back to him.

He raises his hands as if he was defending himself then walks away to get his cereal bowl.

"Harry, I need clothes..." I say, sighing since the only clothing items on the ground are lingerie. "I never got to pack our clothes..."

Harry walks over to me, tilting my chin up. "I'll get you clothes, don't worry about it," he says then kisses my nose.

He kissed my nose. "Don't worry about it, that's expected."

I felt the blood drip down the inside of my thighs and to my bottom.

"Harry it hurts," I sob.

"I promise you, it'll feel better baby. Do you trust me?" Harry grunts. He cups my face, making sure that my attention is only on him.

"Yes, okay." I sob once more.

"I'll have Liam buy you some clothes from around here." He says grabbing my hand and taking me to the bathroom with him.

"Where are we?"

He starts the shower. "Just outside the District."

I nod. The outside/edge of any district is always isolated; it's like a desert region. It makes sense why we're here; I mean we're at a safe house, for goodness sakes.

"I want you to get in the shower and take your time, when you're done I'll have your clothes set out on the dresser."

I nod, smiling at him. "Thank you."