26

Fml.

I really should be studying for my bio exam but instead I'm on Wattpad and listening to 1D sing,

nonetheless please enjoy :)

"I don't think Harry's going to like this Leah," I question my blonde friend while I view myself in the mirror.

"These are workout clothes," Leah explains, as she brushes my hair back and puts it into a ponytail. 

"I'm barely wearing clothes" I argue, forcing my head to be still as Leah tugs at my hair, combing through it. I've given up on convincing her that I can do simple things like putting my hair in a ponytail, but she says she doesn't mind and that she'll do it better, and that I should be happy that she'll do it for me since it's all about impressing Harry.

"He's into fashion, I'm sure he can tell what workout clothes look like," Leah tells me. I stick out my tongue at her.

"Gisele get down here! She'll be here soon!" Harry yells from downstairs. Apparently he's got this hatred for being tardy to anything really. Even though he's once made me wait on him. He's already asked Leah to make sure the trainer gets here on time, twice. Funny thing is, he forgot that he's royal, so being no one would dare to disappoint him.

I get up from my seat and walk out the bathroom and to the door of our bedroom. "He's going to be mad, Leah." I tell her, but she just shoos me away.

I'm wearing a black sports bra, with black capris leggings and navy gym shoes.

Leah says it didn't take long to convince Morgan, my new trainer, to swing by and show me a couple of moves. Says this trainer is very popular and expansive, one of the greatest.

I make it down the stairs and walk over to, a new room to me, which had mirrors all around and much gym equipment and machines. I get in the room and see Harry looking through a storage closet, he's wearing men's black loose leggings and a black zip up with yellow sneakers.

"Hey," I say, putting my hands behind my back.

Harry turns around, and once he rakes my body a total of four times his eyes widen and he almost smiles. "No."

"Harry-" I plea.

He shakes his head. "No. Not at all, go change."

"Harry, this is all Leah brought me." I knew he would do this.

He sighs and brings his hand to cover his eyes. He looks back up at me, stepping closer. "Turn around."

And so I turn.

"...slower" he says. "Slower..." he says once more.

"Oh my goodness, Harry" I snap.

He sighs again, "Gisele, I can't have you in these clothes around myself and others."

"Harry-" And the doorbell saves me.

"I've got it," Leah shouts.

Harry continues to stare at me, his finger and thumb on his chin. He shakes his head, "I can't believe you're wearing this."

I shake my head, "it's not a big deal Harry. They're workout clothing for women...You're not even working out with me anyway, you've just come to watch." I narrow my eyes at him, turning this whole situation around. "You're all dressed up and stuff." I motion my hands up and down his figure.

He crosses his arms, "I'm here to make sure there's no messing around and that I get my money's worth."

"For goodness sake, it's a girl instructor," I exclaim. "We won't be messing around in any way."