23

updated yesterday and now today, yay for me

there are prob mistakes in this... smh

: OKK, yall just wait until they get married and shxt because they're both going to be kinky af.

This is the first time I've ever sat in a vehicle with Harry driving. Apparently he drove his Mercedes here and left it parked in a secret garage of some sort. We escape the hotel and make our way down the isolated roads.

My hands are raised and are pushing through the air, as Harry drives fast in this convertible. I turn on some music and an old song that I love comes on. (song on side--> it's literally old school, 2010)

"Visions of you.

Visions of me.

Everything we wanted."

"Oh and she sings!" Harry smiles.

"I sing!" I yell, closing my eyes; I just feel good and relaxed. Maybe it's because I'm going to marry a beautiful man or maybe because I drank a full glass of wine.... Nonetheless I'm happy and nothing will ruin this moment. "I'm engaged!" I scream. I look over to Harry to see him biting on his left index finger, glancing at me and then at the road.

"'Cause we are free, free, free, free!" Harry starts to sing.

"And he sings!" I laugh.

"I'm engaged!" He screams, repeating me or mocking.

I look over at him and wrap my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder, looking ahead at the dark sky, his headlights are low and only provide enough light to observe the lower half of some trees and the gravel on the ground.

I look up to him. Sometimes he's a bit funny and really sarcastic, something like myself. I know we're getting engaged and things but I'm really actually starting to... really love him. And ya know, there's really no better feeling than becoming comfortable with someone; allowing someone who can be their true selves with you, better yet lose their selves with you. And that's what I'd like to believe Harry does, he loses himself with me, everything else that people see is just a front, you really have to get to know him.

I let out a chuckle and ask him a question that has been lingering for too long in my mind. "Will you take care of me forever Harry?"

"Forever." He says, then kisses the top of my head.

"You'll do anything for me?" I ask, looking at the way his foot is placed on the gas pedal.

"Always." He says, than kisses the top of my head.

I smile -now, it's my turn to kiss his head.

Soon enough, the beach house comes into view, seemingly only less than a mile away.

"Harry, why do bad things happen to good people?" I say, my head still rested on his stiff shoulder and I play with my hair, unaware of my own thoughts.

"I don't know baby." He tells me.

Sigh. "I just miss them, you know." I say, hoping that Harry knows who I'm referring to, even though I barely speak of them.

He stays quiet and slowly starts to stop the car, in the middle of the street. He turns to me and grabs me, putting me on his lap. He kisses me on the lips, I laugh and leave my lips to linger on his. He smiles and rests his hands on my hips. The chilly wind blows his curls, but I still push them back.