SHORTS

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I last posted on here and wew a lot has happened.

Some of you may be wondering: is she coming back? Is she going to write more 1D imagines? Or you may not thats completely fine too ahaha.

But the answer to that is no. I'm not going to continue writing 1D imagines. I'm sorry.

I still love the boys so much and I'm following all their solo stuff. While it was so much fun writing these imagines for all of you and I grew so much as a writer from this experience, I have simply changed and I don't enjoy writing these anymore.

I do however, still enjoy writing and I am working on a new book (it might take a while to come out cos school but it'll be here soon) and I've just posted another little book which is meant to be a compilation of short stories that I've written. The first one is up now!

The concept is somewhat similar to imagines, they're short scenarios that have popped up in my head but the only difference is, it's not narrowed down to being about the boys, and it's a lot more abstract I think.

If you want, you can check it out by using this link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/EEVMu1UxWC or by going over to my profile and accessing it from there. It's called SHORTS.

Thank you so much for supporting my work, without all of you, I never would have had the confidence to keep writing.

Y'all are the best ❤️

👋🏼